By Super Choffee Bros, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Rate, compare, and analyze all of your ideas for just about anything! Make improved decisions with Idea Bucket: a straightforward way of setting up ideas and the criteria to rate them. Custom sliders provide an intuitive interface for rating ideas. Reports give a clear overview of the results at a glance.
★★★★★ Available on both the iPhone and iPad! ★★★★★
USE IT FOR THINGS LIKE:
* Choosing your next vacation destination.
* Comparing job offers.
* Finding your favorite coffeeshop.
* Evaluating logo concepts.
* Reviewing products.
* Naming your pet or next child.
* And anything else you can think of!
* Hand crafted pixel precise custom interface dedicated to idea comparison.
* Unique ‘comparitive sliders’ allow you to rate ideas in comparison to each other.
* Professionally illustrated bucket icons to help distinguish projects.
* The rating structure is customizable allowing weighted criteria.
* 3 custom reports for reviewing and discussing your ideas with others.
* Bi-Variate analysis report for directly comparing different decision making factors to one another.
* Bar graph report view for clearly presenting your best ideas to others.
* Slant-Report view to quickly glimpse how your ideas add up in an interface consistent with the editor view.
* Translated for multiple languages: English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional) and German.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Added iPhone 5 support.
Minor bug fixes.
Great way to rank problems or thoughts.
Great app! Easy to use. Just used it to narrow down my car purchase choices... It had to be fun for me to drive and be driven by my wife with the kids, this app helped narrow our choices down by setting our needs and allowing them to be weighted if need be. I had about 15 different criteria. This app helped show the top choices by giving us a choice of nice graphs to compare. I've started a few more for my projects at work, to narrow down hard choices.
Super great! How-to, please?
This is an awesome app. I want to use it for many things--I just have a hard time setting decisions/choices up. I feel so ignorant! Maybe it's because I don't "do math" very well (or because I've never taken a statistics class), but really using this correctly is semi-baffling (to me).
I'm glad they include a sample bucket, because that's the only how-to or guide that there is. I get adding criterion, and I get adding the ideas, but the weighing, and (especially) knowing how to word the criterion trip me up.
Ugh. I know this sounds like I'm very slow >_< I'm not--I'm just a very visual learner. I wish there was a tutorial/user guide/website that gave information! (But NOT video tutorials!) And (wouldn't this be awesome), something (even a link to something) that would tell someone like me how to interpret the more detailed graphs.
I'm really not stupid, I swear.
Great update guys
This app is particularly good at pointing out things (or decisions) that I am considering for ulterior motives.
You start each bucket with "criteria" for your idea (or plan) and for each criteria you choose importance with a "weight slider". After you have created all of your criteria you start adding topics to be judged. For each topic you simply adjust your previously created criteria sliders and the app does the math to create an overall importance percentage based on your own pre-determined criteria.
If I would have had/ used this app when considering the purchase of a gym membership or top end bicycle I probably would have saved myself thousands of dollars LOL
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 12, 2012
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Languages: English, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Super Choffee Bros. LLC
- © 2011 Super Choffee Bros, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.