By Nanaimo Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured on What's Hot list, Idea Organizer is a simple yet powerful tool that lets you record your ideas, reminders and notes in whatever form suits you the most - text, photo, voice memo, or a combination of the above.
Regardless of whether you are trying to safe-keep your clever ideas, gift reminders, school or meeting notes, Idea Organizer's beautiful and well thought out interface let you record them effortlessly.
• Dropbox Backup and Restore
• Passcode Protection
• Ability to quickly log a new idea by entering text.
• Ability to log a new idea by taking picture with your phone's camera (iPhone only) or selecting existing photo from your album (iPhone and iPod Touch).
• Ability to log a new idea by recording voice memo (iPhone and 2nd Generation iPod Touch)
• One-click access to the most recent idea you entered.
• Ability to reorder your ideas.
• Ability to edit idea text.
• Link and unlink unlimited number of recorded voice memos with your existing ideas.
• Link and unlink up to six photos with any of your ideas.
• Ability to share your recorded text, photo and voice memo via email to anyone without leaving the app.
• Ability to delete all ideas and start over.
VOICE MEMO FEATURES (iPhone and 2nd Generation iPod Touch)
• Ability to label your recorded voice memo.
• Ability to delete voice memo you no longer need.
• Ability to pause and continue during recording or playback.
Note to iPod Touch users: If you have first generation iPod Touch, you can still use Idea Organizer but you won't be able to record voice memo using it until you plug an external mic into it.
More info and video tutorials can be found at http://www.nanaimostudio.com/ideaorganizer
If you have any questions/comments regarding the product, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
Bug fixed to restore deleted data caused by 1.4.0.
Great App fixed
After a year of collecting ideas on this app... Which is on my home page as I use it so often...... The only drawback of this app was I couldn't back up automatically.... The update linked to Dropbox but also disappeared all my ideas ... Panic is mild description...
I emailed the developer and he wrote back quickly. There was a delay getting the update( apple slow to publish) I just updated and all my ideas are back.
Lost All Data
Lost all data; had almost 100 entries! Data was never recovered!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 30, 2013
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Nanaimo Studio, LLC
- © 2012 Nanaimo Studio, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.