By Orawee Wiriyathananon
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
IdeaBoard+ is a great app for organizing your ideas, brainstorming and planning. With seven great backgrounds and the ability to change font styles and colors, IdeaBoard+ will inspire your thinking process.
- Add unlimited idea bubbles
- Add connecting arrows between bubbles
- Add arrows in either direction, one to many or one to one
- Change font, text size and text color
- Use one of seven included backgrounds
- Add your own custom background images (tiled)
- Can set to any canvas size easily
- Open and save IdeaBoards in IDB format
- Export IdeaBoards to PNG for sharing and adding to presentations, etc
- Export IdeaBoard data as OPML
- Full undo/redo support
- Full screen support (on supported version of OS X)
Mind mapping is a great way to brainstorm, demonstrate concepts, organize complex information and has been shown to improve memory recall in students.
Am I really that stupid or is this the hardest program to ever work with
You would think after seven years of higher education, working with computer programs would come a little easier. Not so in the case of IdeaBoard. Putting an idea on the board is easy; arrows on the other hand in either direction, one to many or one to one is IMPOSSIBLE. Can someone please help here like Ramen Shoppe; you created the freaking app why not have user support so people know how to use the program. That idea on your board must have been left off! If this app is worth $6 someone needs to quick smoking crack.
- Category: Business
- Released: Jul 23, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Orawee Wiriyathananon
- © 2013 RamenShoppe
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor