- Editor's Choice Awards 2013 - Children’s Technology Review
- Appysmarts Editor's Favorite - 92/100
- Crazy Mike's Approved
- PadGadget Recommended
- Top 10 - Apps4kids
- Finalist – Bologna Ragazzi Digital Award 2013
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org to give us your suggestions or to get technical support.
Colored buttons, old brooches, fine fabrics... Create your own lively, smiling cats using the things you'd find in grandma's secret drawer!
Have fun with the cat puzzles in KatCut; then enter KatLab and create your own collection of colorful cats, made out of the most unusual materials and objects that will magically turn into noses, whiskers and paws.
An original game that sparks the creativity of young kids, through:
- endless combinations of cats
- animations created by professional cartoon makers
- funny sounds and meows
- a fascinating and immersive visual arts experience
- original artwork by the artist Cristina Làstrego Testa
Look for the cats hidden on the roofs at night: they'll be happy to meet you!
Drag, zoom and rotate objects; change their color; choose the perfect frame. Then, simply give a name to your new friend, take a picture and share it.
KatShow: Collect your cats in "MyKats", use your drawings to create fun postcards and share them with friends. Publish your favorites on the “KatGallery”, a wall inside the app where you can see cats from all around the world!
Are you a fan of IdentiKat? Like us on Facebook and visit our website to find out more contents to play with!
Ratings and Reviews
Sparked his imagination
My five-year old has been passing up his usual games about catapulting birds and cartoon episodes to spend some time creating cats in the IdentiKat Lab. He chooses from the menu of faces, hands, ears, buttons, whiskers, and eyes. After meticulously adjusting the color of each item, he frames and names the cats for placement in his gallery. We've had the game for four days, and he has more than a dozen cats he's already created himself. There is also a Kat Cut section where the player puts together cats like puzzle pieces. He has gone back to that several times, despite having already completed the cats available in that section. We'd love to have access to more. I downloaded the game because I thought it was cute and my kid likes cats. I was pleasantly surprised, though, by how it has kept him busy for hours creating new pictures.
This is a particularly creative art ap that I purchased for my very artistic 6 year old grand-daughter. By utilizing cats for design (instead of humans), children have more leeway to explore and create unique designs that don't have to conform to what would be "expected" in a people drawing.
For Ovolab, below are my suggestions:
1. Change the name! It does not relate well to your end-product.
2. Add more instructions. The mini-video while helpful does not include important details that my grand-daughter and I finally figured out after multiple attempts.
3. Answer your emails for customer support.
4. Offer a non-holiday version.
If Ovolab makes another version, I will definitely purchase it.
Fun puzzles and also creative
Enjoy playing with the kids. Need more cats!
- Ovolab S.R.L.
- 225.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2014 L&T and Ovolab
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.