iDeveloper - Color Code Converter
By UNTAMED interactive
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iDeveloper - Color Code Converter is a simple application which makes your life as an iOS developer or designer a bit easier. This application allows you to convert Hexcolor (e.g #FF0000) code to (RGB) NSColor and UIColor code.
● Type or Paste your Hexcolor code.
● Edit or Choose your color with the color picker.
● Select a color from anywhere on your screen with the color picker (magnifying glass).
● Convert Hexcolor code to NSColor code and UIColor code.
● Copy the generated code to your clipboard in one click.
● Both Mac OSX (NSColor) and iOS (UIColor) code snippets generated.
● Hexcolor code can by typed or pasted with or without the # symbol.
SUGGESTIONS OR QUESTIONS?
✉ Send us an email!
PLEASE RATE & REVIEW
★ Let us know what you think about this application!
OTHERS IN THIS SERIE
✔ iDeveloper - Icon Generator
✔ iDeveloper - Compatibility Manager
Kept it simple...
I have to agree with the other three star review. A single button inside the primary interface to handle the color sampling would make this perfect. Please consider another revision with that feature introduced.
But otherwise, it was immedately useful and prevented me from having to fire up a resource hog like Photoshop. Thank you.
Very Nice Design
Productivity would be increased with this application if you didn't have to go into another menu in order for it to dectect the color on the screen. A magnifying glass button on the actual app would be much more efficient in my opinon...having to click the color button and then the magnifying glass is cumbersome.
Works as advertised and easy to use
This little app works just as advertised and is really easy to use. For a developer it’s really handy and targeted to what you need to do quickly. Not as fancy as some of the other color choosers/format converters, but at a buck, it’s a no-brainer.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Released: Feb 18, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: UNTAMED gamestudio
- © 2011 UNTAMED interactive
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later