Get personalized alerts the instant a patient’s diagnostic results are ready for review. The VetConnect® PLUS app is the ideal mobile companion for veterinarians and practice staff who use IDEXX VetConnect PLUS to view diagnostic results and patient histories—faster and easier than printing or receiving results by fax.
The VetConnect PLUS app sends automatic alerts to your iPhone® when results are ready for review, giving you 24/7 access to your diagnostics.
* Ensure the right people get results right away—simply identify the names associated with your test orders to create a customized view.
* Control notifications with familiar iPhone settings: pop-up alerts, banners, icon badges or sounds/vibration.
* Receive alerts for all diagnostic results.
* Instantly view your patient's complete diagnostic history as a graph or a table of results.
* Designed to provide the fastest viewing experience for recent results, with background synchronizing that ensures your results list is always up to date.
* Read/Unread status works in sync with the cloud, so you’ll be able to track new results across both the VetConnect PLUS website and your iPhone.
The VetConnect PLUS app uses the latest Apple® technologies and requires iOS 9.
New in version 7.0
Real-time Messages: Receive Push Notifications for impacts to day-to-day operations and patient care
We would appreciate your feedback and comments for VetConnect PLUS. Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the convenience of knowing results when I’m not in the clinic.
Really wish you could email results from that app one thing antech app has over index. Major downfall!!
Highly annoying update
The app does a great job of showing the latest lab results. HOWEVER, withe the latest update, the app is now treating EVERY SINGLE test a given patient has EVER had in their LIFE as a brand new test result. Run a test on a 14 yr old patient and you'll have "brand new results" on every test they had between now and 2001. That means waking up to "63 new results" when you only submitted 6 labs. And I haven't found any way to mass unmark them so they stop showing up as new. One. At. A. Time. Or keep track of what the number of irrelevant new tests are so you know when real new ones arrive. Pretty sure I don't need to compare labs on my mobile device badly enough to deal with this bug. Frustrated.
- IDEXX DISTRIBUTION, INC.
- 31.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.