By Roei Kashi Production
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Best App for Diamond Professionals Today!
Top 20 Paid Application!
Top 20 Grossing Application!
Always Cheaper, Better, Faster!!! And now with more features!
iDiamonds is a software for jewelers, diamond manufacturers, dealers, and wholesalers that provides an easy and quick access to diamond prices published by Rapaport Diamond Report.
iDiamonds Mobile Proudly Presents Version 2.0
- New & innovative Design!
- Color, clarity, shape, and size picker for quick access to list price.
-HOT: GIA/HRD/IGI Once Click CERT DOWNLOAD. It Converts PDF and saves it to photos folder as image.
-HOT: Auction Calculator. Supports 1,2, or 3 tiers.
- Carats and percent input boxes for easy calculation of price per carat and total price.
- easy to use, fast, and increases productivity.
- Anchor Control: Simply press which parameters you would like to remain constant, and iDiamonds will do the rest.
- Editable Total price & PPC fields to calculate discount level.
- Best and average price from Rapport database to see where you stand compared to the market
- Currency Converter
- Report and invoice generation:
- Create diamond reports to see the total price, average ppc, average percentage, and total carats
- Checkbox to quickly add or remove stones from the totals' calculation
- Ability to save reports, rename the files, or delete old files.
- Reports can be used in any currency, with different exchange rates (one currency for report).
- Ability to email a report using in app-email. You will not leave the app as other applications do.
- Rapaport and iDiamonds News
- Deal of the Day RSS added. Find hot deals from top diamond manufacturers/wholesalers.
- Ability to download new reports from Rapaport and stay up-to-date with diamond prices (One-touch synchronization).
- AUCTION MODE! Choose the auction currency, set up the desired exchange rate, set up the anchor control to total price. The segment control will change and will allow you to increase the total price together with the Auctioneer.
- Ability to send emails of links, article, reports, and feedback WITHOUT leaving the app.
- NO ANNOYING POPUP ADS. Here at iDiamonds Mobile we understand that you need this application for business and that you do not want to see annoying popup ads in your paid app. Therefore, we strategically decided to be the only iPhone App with the Rapaport list price that commits not to put any popup ads in our app.
- Fast loading time: 3.5-4 seconds loading time!
- Shapes wheel contains 31 shapes (should be used for the best and average price of a specific shape and when adding a stone to an invoice)
- Use both the 5ct list and the 10ct list for stones over 10ct from the Calc screen, without the need to change tabs. When you enter carat weight over 10 carat in the Carat Weight Textfield, the wheel will jump to the 5ct List. If you still want to see the price with 10ct list, just press on the 10ct section on the wheel. Note: you can disable this feature in the "Settings Bundle".
***Important Notice: This application requires Rapaport username and password.
In-App Purchase Information
- Rapaport Diamond Prices Calculator
- Price Sheet Published Weekly and can be updated any day 24/7
- Cost of subscription to use all features of the App (9.99 per month)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's New in Version 3.01
Fixed a bug that prevented completing the in-app purchase section!
Not same program as before
At least they give you a 7 day trial period but in order to see app working you have to agree to pay $9.99 a month. When you open app, it's totally changed. To cancel, go into your iTunes account on a computer & into your account. It shows subscriptions there. That's where you can cancel it. They tell you go to settings on app......there is no settings in app! VERY DISAPPOINTING APP. NOT WORTH THE MONEY AS IS!
Owner of Noa diamonds
Doesn't work properly since November 16
It make no sense to pay monthly if you're a RapNet
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 09, 2016
- Version: 3.01
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Roei Kashi
- © 2008 Roei Kashi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- iDiamonds Monthly Subscription$9.99