By Webrich Software Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Idioms are the real guts of English. Idioms app provides learners with an opportunity to improve strategies for successfully utilising native level expressions
Idioms is a multiple choice quiz system for English which provides 700 common idiomatic questions across different topic & categories with explanations of 619 Idioms with meanings & examples.
Idioms was designed to provide a method of aquiring idiomatic expressions and a context for using them in everyday English conversation.
Idioms can help learners to improve their understanding and usage of idioms. Custom timer setting can assist learners to improve response times under exam time constraints.
Research suggests that kids and adults learn most quickly when playing learning games with real-time error-feedback.
PREPARE BY TOPICS:
Light version have only 56 Questions and 81 Idioms Phrases(For full version 700 Questions and 600 Idioms Phrases).
You can study the idioms by topic. All questions are sorted by topic. It also tells you the areas that each topic covers.
** Top 100 Idioms
** Clothes and Colours
MOCK TEST MODE:
In mock test questions are presented randomly from all the topics.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong. And yes, you can E-MAIL the results.
The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
It shows you a beautiful pie chart so that you can track your weak areas and give more focus on them.
VERY EASY TO USE:
You don't need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input.
Shake your iPhone/iPod & iPad to skip a question.
• Over 700 multiple-choice questions & over 600 definitions and examples of various idioms.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• E-mail yourself the test results and track your progress.
• A new module, "Progress Meter" keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic or mock test.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Shake your iPhone/iPod & iPad to skip a question.
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Choose your own zoom factor for your question graphics.
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
Eknath Kadam Web SiteIdioms Support
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 1.4:
Many new features and new graphics.
Please leave a review on app store about what you think of this update.
Become a fan on Facebook to keep yourself updated.
What's New in Version 1.8
Compatible to iOS 8.
Supported to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 11, 2014
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 36.7 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Webrich Software Limited
- © 2008-2014 Webrich Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Question Bank$2.99