By frobese GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We now introduce iDivers’ Diary, the new App for iPhone which allows you to recreate the logbook from the Mac or PC onto your portable device.
The only requirement is, in addition to a Mac having Mares DiversDiary (available on the Mares web site) installed, a wi-fi connection for the transfer between devices.
For PC users, iDiversDiary works with Dive Organizer (V2.15 and up).
iDivers’ Diary however is not merely a passive receiver of information form the Mac or PC. You can take advantage of the iPhone’s camera to take a picture of your dive buddy and of the iPhone’s GPS to pinpoint the location of your dive site.
Add buddy and dive spot location to include names and all kinds of other information, then the next time you sync the iPhone with the Mac (or PC), this information will be transferred to Divers’ Diary or Dive Organizer Software. You can now use this information to assign buddy and dive spot information to a specific dive, and the next time you sync the devices, your iPhone log will be updated as well.
Other features of iDivers’ Diary:
- list your dive information including tank details, dive spot, buddies and equipment;
- view your dive profile for depth, temperature, gas consumption and ascent speed in a graphic profile.
- show all your dive spots on a world map in landscape view
- works with all iPhones, iPod Touch and iPad (upscaled only)
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Hotfix because of crash by the new iOS V8.3
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Apr 30, 2015
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: frobese GmbH
- © frobese GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.