Flip, flip and flip some more!
Buy Auto Flips to make money whilst you're off the app!
Can you unlock all the swords and become a multi millionaire, billionaire, trillionaire??? You get the idea!!
Ratings and Reviews
I bought the no-ads stuff the second I got the game, because the ads every five fails was literal cancer. So I gave you my $3. No ads. Cool. I’m flippin, chillin, you know. But now for the last four days. Every morning/night when I wake up/go to bed, and try and double my idle money I watch the ad, Let it finish all the way, hit the little x in the corner I expect to see my money hit my account. Well the last brew days I’ve literally made $0 off of my offline idle earnings. Even if I click the button that just says collect, I get an ad AND I don’t get the idle coins. Ide fix this soon or your gonna lose a lot of your base. Great game. Super addicting (hence the third time prestige). Super pagan tho. If I pay for no ads, I better not get an ad unless I hit “COLLECT X2” and want my coins that I haven’t got for almost a week. Plz fix soon 👍🏼👍🏼
Amazing game, but ads kill it
This game is super fun, not gonna lie. I may delete the app due to this one following reason: ADS. Every time you mess up 5 flips, the game gives you an ad as your reward for failing. This is super annoying, as when I found a sweet spot to flip, if I failed, an ad would pop up, and ruin my streak. Other times, the ads completely crash the app or open Safari unwantedly.
Instead of the 5 fails get an ad mechanism, what if there were amplifiers that users could optionally do for 3 minutes to boost all their knives or something? If the user doesn’t do the boosters, how about if it gives you an ad every 5 minutes?
Another complain that people have is how they keep the app running in the background, and they can collect the money all their auto flippers did. They complain about how if they want to multiply it, they watch an ad. The ad has a chance of crashing the game or opening Safari. What if the game put the money right into your money count, then after it does that, it would tell you to multiply it if you wanted.
This game, again, is SUPER addicting, but there are still issues. Fix all of the ones I listed, and I would be playing this way more.
Thanks for reading, even though basically nobody is going to see this. :P
Lot of promise but progression too steep
I downloaded this app because I love pointless clicker games and Voodoo’s other game: Idle Balls has had my attention for weeks now. At first it seemed promising, flipping the knives yourself actually takes a certain amount of skill and makes the active participation fun which is very different for others in the genre. I was also happy to find that this game has backgrounds that unlock when you hit certain achievements.
My problem with the app stem from two places.
1. Ads: There are ads set to play if you fail to flip your knife correctly five times and this gets seriously frustrating when you first get a new knife. The option to remove ads is cheap but most people don’t want to drop money on an app they aren’t invested in and the ads make it kinda hard to get invested in the first place.
2. Progression is HARD: In a vein similar to some other clicker games, (Adventure Capitalist comes to mind) new knives are not automated when you first get them. Problem is, the cost of switching a knife to auto-flip is often astronomically more than just buying new knives.
Overall Idle Flipper has the makings of a great clicker but awkward progression and ad filled flow make it just another app of hundreds
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 441.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Voodoo
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- 150 Diamonds $8.99
- 60 Diamonds $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.