Feeling stressed or bored? simulating idle & paint must be one of the best relaxing ways. Get the incredibly addicting idle game that everyone is talking about!
Idle Painter 3D offers you colorful low poly artworks like cute animals, modern illustrations, fruits, characters and so on. Dive into a whole new 3D models experience! Relax and enjoy the masterpieces you will create!
HOW TO PLAY?
● Tap to upgrade pen and speed to create your own 3D painting models.
● Swipe to roate your painting models.
● DIY your models with various pens and paint sprays to for a higher selling price.
● Make stunning 3D models, sell them and upgrade your painting strength!
● Escape from boredom and stimulate your mind by painting the beautiful low poly 3D models of Idle Painter 3D
● Over 300+ low poly models
● Easy and relax at first, and gets addicting fast!
● What are you waiting for now?
● MY GALLERY. Various models for all tastes
● EVOLVING LEVELS. Paint more models and unlock new models
● LOTS OF LEVEL. Play over 300+ levels with more coming soon!
● UPGRADE STRENGTH. Get more coins and upgrade more strength to be a paint master!
● UNLOCK PENS and PAINT SPRAY. Decorate your low poly models and sell for a higher price
● SHARE with FRIENDS. Show your amazing works of art
- minor bug fixed
- game experience improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Paid for no ads, still have ads
A number of people complaining about how many ads this game has, and it's true. So I paid for no-ads, $2.99 and there are still almost as many ads. The only ads that went away were the forced pop ups that came every couple of minutes (frequently enough to make the game unenjoyable). But there are still ads to do just about everything else: Speed boost, income boost, make your paintings worth more, etc. Oh, and the boosts only last one minute, so it's a 30 second ad for every 60 seconds of boost. Yes, even after paying.
There seems to be a new trend of "no ads" IAP not getting rid of all ads, but this game takes that to a whole new level of awful.
False advertising, I regret downloading this game, and I want my money back.
Long time player
I have had this game for a long time now and at first I was disappointed that it only went up to level 30 but I decided to hold onto it for many months and low and behold it updated and now I have so many new paintings to make!
Also I got put at lvl 858 oof
Pretty good but one very irritating problem.
The game is nice looking but one problem I experience, is saving the image or even sharing it with someone else is something I can’t do because the game wants to crash and I have to restart the drawing all over again. Please read this and fix this issue ASAP.
- Zplay (Beijing) Info. Tech. Co.,Ltd.
- 152.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ZPLAY
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- SUPER BUNDLE $2.99
- 240 Diamonds $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.