Idle Tower Defense is the first of it's kind - an innovative blend of genres that is a breath of fresh air in the all-too-similar idle game market. Between the strategy of choosing when and where to place towers, making use of powerful skills and magics, collecting a plethora of powerful bonus items, and the constant progression and huge numbers that idle games are all about, Idle TD is sure to please any fan!
- Active Play: No painfully repetitive tapping! The active play aspect of this game involves using tower skills, constantly upgrading, collecting power-ups, and focus targeting enemies.
- Idle Play: Let the game play itself! Enemies will constantly spawn, and you can progress through waves without any work on your end, and with no fear of losing!
- 20 unique and creative towers, each with their own specialty and powerful skills.
- Various tower types such as Frost, Poison, Multi-Shot, Splash, Chaos, etc.
- Defeat a powerful boss at the end of each wave to progress to the next.
- Play 5 different mazes. Find the most optimal strategy and towers for each one!
- Collect over 30 different pieces of Equipment to strengthen your towers.
- Collect one of 9 powerful Auras for every 15 waves you complete.
- Collect up to 21 unique Blueprints with diamonds earned via Prestige.
- Level up 24 influential skills on the Skill Tree with skill points earned via Prestige.
- Offline gold, daily play bonus, and several achievements.
- Ever-changing weather visual effects and nice 3D graphics.
- Completely reworked the base damage formula to use more multiplicative values. You should notice upgrades and equipments and such having a much greater effect now. You should also be able to progress much further now.
- Added a quick-use skill bar.
- Two additional daily missions that are much more difficult but reward more rubies.
- Buffed many equipment bonuses.
- Rebalanced tower tier dmg/cost scaling and enemy hp.
- Greatly improved poison and splash effects.
- Added tons of "quality of life" UI improvements.
- Fixed a bunch of bugs and exploits.
Ratings and Reviews
Not a day into the game, think I'll have fun with it for a while.
Great idle/tower defense game. Once you get the hang of the progression system, the game takes off. One thing I would note for beginner players: do not try to buy too many towers on your first play through. The prices climb exponentially with little damage boost to show for it. Stick with one or two towers until your first reset or else you'll spend forever on waves 1-50.
Good game with a few flaws
This game is extremely fun and addictive. You can definitely break wave 500 within a few days.
Unfortunately there are some flaws like other people pointed out. Removing ads doesn’t work, Offline progress only triggers if the actual game is quit (so you need to clear the game from multitasking).
A more serious issue is the end game. I wish there was a bit more content there. The ability to swap towers would be great. The speed up enemies option also only speeds up enemies and not your towers. This is fine but I wish it were even faster since the game doesn’t seem to progress when you are offline.
I don’t really see this game as an idle game due to the above issues. Never losing is a cool mechanic but the game has to be open for most progress to be made.
Everything I want
This game is great to play and have fun with. It can pass the time and you find yourself really wanting to progress without it being impossible to do so. Also amazing that you earn gold while the app isn't even running so when you come back, you have room to progress. 5/5
- Thomas Bizal
- 210.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Thomas Bizal
- In-App Purchases
- Skip Ads $0.99
- Sack of Rubies $9.99
- Pile of Rubies $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.