iDoceo - teacher's assistant gradebook and planner
By Bert Sanchis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iDoceo is a powerful teaching assistant for the iPad.
You can add an unlimited number of students and classes.
iDoceo is paid only once and you get the full app and updates.
There are no additional subscriptions or in app purchases.
iDoceo respects your privacy and confidentiality. Works completely offline. No internet connection required.
All your data is only stored locally in your iPad, not in cloud or external servers.
An all-in-one tool that consists of:
- Fully fledged grade book, configurable, with custom calculations, attendance and can be linked with Google Classroom.
- Lesson planner: Week/Day views
- Diary: Day/Week/Month/Timeline views of a single class
- Seating plans
- Resource manager that will help you keep track of PDFs, audio,files,links,images, etc.
- Notepads with handwritten notes, drawings and timestamped text
- Configurable reports in PDF, XLS and TXT
Below the list of its main features. More details at www.idoceo.net
• PLANNER, DIARY AND SCHEDULE
- Configure simple week(s) schedules or complex rotating cycles with holidays. Unlimited combinations for each term
- Individual diary for each class. Single day view, week, month and timeline. Add&Edit iCal events
- Timeline view with all your lessons on sight. Bump, lock and yank lessons.
- Add files from any source, video, audio, handwritten notes, links and resources to your lessons
- Create PDF/XLS reports of your planner and diary.
- Use rubrics, categories, icons, colors, text or number based grades. You can configure your own grading system
- Evidence tracking features. Take pictures, record video and audio and attach it to any cell and student.
- Calculate simple weighted averages, additions or create your own Excel like formulas with conditions and complex functions.
- Add unlimited columns, categories, rows and pages to organize your information at will
- Use configurable editors on each column for ultrafast edition and adapt the grade book to your needs
- Send personalized information and reports to your students by e-mail automatically with their grades, annotations or files
- Filter information of students or groups on screen
- Share your gradebook configurations with other users
- Import your current data from any XLS, CSV or iDoceo template file
- Import your students photos from a single image with face detection or in bulk with separate files
- Export everything to native PDF, XLS or CSV (for any major spreadsheet software)
• SEATING PLANS
- Add columns and edit your data as if you were in the gradebook.
- Up to ten seating plans per class with five different modes and backgrounds
- Random group generator
• TO-DOs, TEXT AND HANDWRITTEN NOTES
- Create unlimited standalone notepads or linked to a class. Configurable sheets
- Full PDF report of your notepads.
- To-dos with alarm events
- Timestamped text notes for meetings, linked to a class or a student
• RESOURCE MANAGER
- Record audio and video, add handwritten notes, signatures, files ,images, links, add text or annotations
anywhere: gradebook cells, students, class, diary, planner.
- Full PDF reader with bookmarks and thumbnails
- Play Keynote presentations, view XLS files, audio and videos.
• SYSTEM TOOLS
- Multiple backup options: Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud or your own WebDAV server.
- Works in landscape, portrait and full screen mode (gradebook)
- Password protect your contents
- Random picker and spinning wheel on summary,gradebook and seating plan
- Class’ summary with configurable widgets.
- Bulletin board with resources and notes.
- Recycle bin with recently erased students, columns and classes
Thanks for all your support and great comments in the App store!
Visit our website's forum at www.idoceo.net or send us an e-mail from the app > Help > Support&Suggestions
if you have any questions or suggestions for our next updates.
What's New in Version 4.5.0
• Touch ID is now supported in password settings
• Improved iPad Pro 12' compatibility
• Import classes from Google Classroom
• Link your current classes with Google Classroom
• Download grades from any assignment
• Upload grades from any column
• Upload rubrics, resources and any kind of attachment\n• Works with any grade type, text based or numeric\n• Create new Classroom assignments from iDoceo
• Add full rubrics in your reports
• Export full rubrics individually to PDF
• New 'Skip empty rows' option
• New rubric calculation: Simple addition
• Decimal point values are now supported
• Rubrics now support quick conversions in gradebook
• New shortcut, edit and copy rubric configurations from gradebook
• Multiple student selection
• Drag and drop multiple students at once
• Edit in bulk, align and change frame color
• numberDrop available and edits multiple students at once
• 5 additional summary column calculations
• Improved student sort options. Sort by personal fields
• Improved students filter. Filter by personal fields and icons
• New icon counter calculation in columns summary and widgets
• Easily import CSV/XLS files into a column
• Rubric results can now be manually overriden
• Text alignment option, affects all gradebooks
Time related features
• New Chrono editor in gradebook and seating plan
• Individual timers, lap control, bulk operations
• New timeDrop tool
• New virtual grade 'Time result' to calculate time
• New time related formula functions
• Column summary calculates average, highest and lowest times
Key skills and standards
• New key skills and standards manager
• Columns and rubrics can be linked to key skills and standards
• Additional key skills and standards widgets
• Create key skills groups
• Create attendance columns in bulk between dates
• Favorite columns, repeat a combination
• Easily import iDoceo templates in gradebook
• Create key skills and standards calculations
Your reviews and ratings in the App store help us a lot!
Please post yours for this update when you have a chance
It's so good app
Helpful in education..thanks a lot
I teach at a community college and highly recommend this app. I have provided multiple trainings to my colleagues on using idoceo and everyone that has tried it agrees it is AWESOME.
Must have for Specialists
This is a must have app for music, PE, and any other teacher who teachers multiple classes. as a traveling music teacher this is my grade book, seating assignments, parent contacts, etc. I no longer carry all kinds of paper and worry about it getting damaged. If anything is needed for the app the developers are really good about creating a template and beta testing the templates. Most of my district is on board with this app and the PE and music teachers just love it. I can't imagine teaching without this app.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 30, 2016
- Version: 4.5.0
- Size: 101 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Catalan, Dutch, French, Galician, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swiss German
- Seller: Bert Sanchis
- © 2011-2016 iDoceo Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.