iDocument Flash Drive Lite
By Asif Khalyani
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You can now use your iOS device as a portable USB Flash Drive. Introducing the Phone Drive.
You can then play, browse, organize, share, download, and manage your files right on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
1) View Files / Folders in your app
2)Create Sub Folder to manage Files
3) You Can Copy/Cut Multiple Files/Folder and can paste
4) You can delete from the app
5) It can Supports Text Format , Web page , Audio and Video format to and play
6) you can file transfer from your computer to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch via ITunes
It is a good app for the Back-up purposed
What's New in Version 1.2
+ Folder Size & File Size in KB, MB, GB Set
+ Sub folder Size & File Size in KB, MB, GB Set
It is a fraud. Don't waste ur money
It only let you create folders. Does not have the basic capability to capture images. I also do not see good reviews on this developers other apps. There seems to be a pattern of creating useless apps
Don't fall for this. My 2$ down he drain.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 27, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Asif Khalyani
- © 2013 iPhonehub
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.