iDomain Monitor for iPad will help you to streamline and manage your domain name registrations easily. You will not lose track of your domain names once you add them into iDomain Monitor.
This app provides you one touch access to all your domain registration details at a single location and the app alerts you about expiring domains and never let you miss domain renewals again.
Whether you own just a couple of domain names or have thousands, this app will be helpful in managing them. This app also helps you to track domains that you are interested in but do not currently own by adding them to a watch list.
View the Registry and Registrar data like whois records, expiry dates, last updated dates, name servers etc. with a single tap.
Retrieving the domain's data is easy with iDomain Monitor. Just add the domain name and the app will get the rest of the details for you. You can Export from and Import domain names into the app via email.
Whois Lookup and DNS Lookup Domain Tools to Quickly get details on any registered domain name. This will help you to identify domains not yet registered directly from your device without sharing the name with a registration provider's website.
Key Features and functionality:
* Automatic Retrieval of domain's data like expiry dates, name servers etc.
* Whois Lookup for Registry and Registrar (supported domains only)
* Reload domain's data at a tap of a button
* Whois Lookup Tool for domains not added in your portfolio
* DNS Lookup Tool to get IP Address for domains
* Notification Alerts for Domains approaching expiry date
* Exporting and Importing of domains in bulk.
* Over 65 popular domains supported
* "My Watchlist" feature to list owned domains and watched domains separately
* Notes field to add notes to every domain
Supported Domains Include:
.COM,.NET,.EDU,.ORG,.UK and Sub domains,.IN and Sub domains,.CN and sub domains,.US and sub domains,
.RU,.BIZ,.INFO,.JP,.CO.JP,.AC.JP,.GO.JP,.OR.JP,.NE.JP,.ED.JP,.GR.JP,.LG.JP,.AD.JP,.HK and sub domains,
.IT,.SE,.AERO,.TV,.CC,.NAME,.JOBS,.TRAVEL,.PRO,.SG and sub domains,.TW and sub domains,.IL and sub domains,
.UK.COM,.UK.NET,.GB.COM,.GB.NET,.AU and sub domains,.FR and sub domains,.DE,.CA and sub domains,.CH,.NL,.NO,
.KR and sub domains,.BE,.AT,.IR
.ME, .CO, .XXX, .NZ sub domains
* Support for iOS 11
* Update to New Whois Formats
* Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Doees Not Work Properly.
I got this app because I purchased the iPhone version and have imputed somewhere around 80+ domains into it.
The iPad version does not work like the iPhone version.
1. Import does not work completly. I receive the "success" message that it had imported, but I cannot get the domain to appear. It says they are in the database, but they are just not showing up. I tried completly exiting out & restarting the app, but this does nothing.
2. Swipe right on domain in the domain list does not bring up the icons of the underlying menu. Nothing happens. So if you accidentally put a domain in the watch-list of the "your domains" section and it needs to be in the other section, there is no way to change this.
I went to the support site to open up a ticket, but after writing the ticket the captcha kept erroring out. I've filled out captchas similar to this one without issue. I know they were correct but the system just was not accepting them. Very frustrating.
1. When typing in a domain just as: ThisIsADomain.com, it appears in the database as thisisadomain.com instead of how it was typed in (with the capital letters) it would be nice to have this, because it makes reading through a list of a bunch of domains a whole lot easier to read.
2. Folders. Folders to organize the domains would be nice. For instance I have my personal domains & then I have my family's domains & then my clients domains. And in the watch-list folders would be nice as well.
3. Editing a Domain. You cannot change the spelling of the domain after it has been created. so if you misspell it, you have to start over.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.