IDoMove Work out and Win
By I Do Move
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
I Do Move’s user friendly sports tracker rewards your workouts to help you stay motivated all year long. When you work out or take steps, you earn Workout Points that can be used to enter contests for prizes on www.idomove.com. Beginners and athletes earn points on equal terms. You earn points in two ways:
1) Step mode: Use the built-in step counter in this app
2) Heart mode: Use a Wahoo Ant+ adapter and heart rate belt to track activities
Points are updated in real time which is very motivating. When you complete a workout, your points and workout data is sent automatically to your profile at www.idomove.com where you have many possibilities of interacting with other active people. I Do Move uses the iPhone’s GPS technology and makes it easy to see how far you went, how long it took, your speed and how many calories you burned (calories with Wahoo Ant+ adapter and belt only).
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. The GPS is only used if you are tracking a workout, so please ensure that you stop the workout when you are done, so the GPS can power off.
EARNING WORKOUT POINTS IS FUN
Step mode: The built-in step counter rewards you with 1 point for every 200 steps. There is a 130 point bonus for reaching 10,000 daily steps.
Heart rate mode: Use the Wahoo ANT+ adapter and wear the belt to earn points. You get 1 point for each minute your heart rate is above 60% of your max. For most people walking fast or jogging will do the job.
Winning great prizes is very simple and it is free to participate. No purchase is necessary to win.
1. Use the I Do Move app to earn Workout Points.
2. When you have racked up your first points, create a free I Do Move profile. You can create your profile directly from the app or on www.idomove.com.
3. Contests are entered directly from our website: www.idomove.com. When you are logged in, you can use your Workout Points to register tickets in contests for prizes of your choice. Points are accumulated on your account and it is up to you when you use your points to enter contests.
4. When you have entered a contest, wait for it to end. You can see the end date for each contest on www.idomove.com. Winners are selected randomly by a computer system, and are notified within 48 hours. Winners are also listed online.
Contests and prizes are sponsored by I Do Move.
Apple Inc. does not sponsor nor is affiliated with our contests and prizes. Apple is not involved, in any way, in this app or our website www.idomove.com.
Contest entries are non-transferable and have no monetary value. All tickets have the same value, so the more tickets you register, the greater your chances of winning. Winners are selected randomly by a computer system and notified within 48 hours. Winners are also listed on www.idomove.com.
Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
All questions regarding I Do Move and our contests should be directed in email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
✓ Rewards your workouts to keep you motivated
❤ Helps you lose weight and stay healthy
☺ Earn workout points and win prizes
✓ Compete against friends
❤ Track your sports and view your progress
☺ Fun, social and inspiring workout community
☺ Participate on equal terms regardless of fitness level and experience
❤ Heart rate or Step counter mode
✓ Real time GPS tracking of time, distance, speed, altitude and calories (Only with Wahoo Ant+ adapter and belt)
✓ Real time counter/status of Workout Points earned during the workout
✓ Screen lock to prevent accidental button press during workout
✓ History with GPS route, lap times, calories burned, speed, altitude, points earned
✓ Workout route on a map
☺ Sharing of workouts on Facebook
☺ Compete on your Workout Challenges directly from the app
✓ Direct upload of workouts to your profile on www.idomove.com
What's New in Version 1.0.1
1. Improved screen lock: Screen is now automatically locked when you start a workout. Double click the lock icon to unlock workout screen again.
2. When the app is started for the first time, you can begin a step workout without filling in any information.
3. Easier input for personal info: Weight is now in pounds (lbs) or kilograms (kg) depending on the unit you select in “settings” (imperial or metric).
4. Improved functionality: The features "keep your display on" and the improved screen lock will make sure all your steps are counted
This app is beast! I got 6 Packs ! I would recommend this app.
Not working for me on iPod touch 4g/Wahoo ANT+
It won't upload my earned points. Too bad, as the developers have a brilliant idea here. Oh well....