Have you ever dropped off a bag of clothes at a charity and wondered what that bag of clothes was really worth?
When you prepare your income tax return, have you ever struggled to remember what you donated, whom you donated it to, and when you donated it?
Do you want to get the most value possible from your charitable donations?
If any of these apply to you, then you need iDonatedIt.
iDonatedIt tracks the date you donated NON-CASH items to a charity, the charity you donated items to, and the fair market value of those items.
iDonatedIt builds lists of the items you donate and allows you to keep a permanent record of the items you donated that meets the compliance requirements of the IRS.
iDonatedIt lets you attach a photo to your donation list to document your donation.
iDonatedIt allows you to e-mail the detailed donation report to yourself or to your accountant.
iDonatedIt was created by a team of experienced certified public accountants who are familiar with tax law and tax preparation issues.
iDonatedIt makes complying with the IRS charitable contribution requirements effortless.
iDonatedIt helps you get the most value out of your non-cash charitable donations.
iDonatedIt keeps your charitable donations organized and makes tax preparation easier.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION:
* Featured in the iTunes Store "Tax Time Section" during 2010
* One of the top ranked tax apps on the Appolicious app review site
* Featured in articles in the Boston Herald, Fox Business, CNN Money, Reuters, & many local newspapers
* Featured live on CNN TV during a "tax app" segment
* Received an Honorable Mention Award for one of the best new products of 2011 by Accounting Today Magazine
* Named one of CNN Money's top tax apps
* Featured in the June 2012 Money Magazine
- Added user access permission
- Bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Would not recommend
I like the actual format. However the program has no search capabilities of the items listed and then as I scroll down I find list very short in selection in the different categories. Yes it was a poor poor choice. Could you update selections so it can be more useful. Please.
Nice little app
I have used this app for a couple if years. It helps me produce a nice little list of items donated. I hand it to the tax man. I do export the photos th photoshop so I can print 4 pictures per page.
DO NOT buy!
This app does not do what it is advertised to do. Does not list fair market value or item description. So upset I wasted $2.99! Misleading and deceptive advertising.
Developer Response ,
The user is confused about basic app operations. It's very simple - select an item to add to your donation list & the description, condition, & estimated value are added to your list. There's a help menu for info & also a youtube video if needed.
- BMG Certified Public Accountants, LLP
- 8.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 BMG Certified Public Accountants, LLP
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.