By Pencil Busters, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iDoodleIt (previously known as DoodleIt) provides you with some great drawing tools. With tons of colors, shape drawing tools, the ability to save your pictures to your photo library, load a picture to draw on, and automatic saving of your current picture for more work later, you'll be sure to have some fun.
-Two-finger tap in the drawing view makes it changes to full screen. Two-finger tap again to bring back the toolbar.
-Two brush tips! Square or Round.
-Straight Line tool
-If you have a large area that needs to be the same color (especially if the opacity is set to less than 1.0), we recommend you use the draw tool in conjunction with the fill tool. Then just draw the outline of the area and it will be fill in automatically.
- Three-Finger Tap to earse
Find more applications by Pencil Busters, Inc. at the PBI Homepage: www.pencilbusters.com
Gisela Heising, a professional artist from the Netherlands, sent us an image that she made with iDoodleIt. She loves using iDoodleIt and even made a calendar with it! Check it out below or visit her website at www.giselaheising.nl/ to see her work.
What's New in Version 1.4
- Support for iPhone OS 3.0
- Three-Finger Tap to erase
- Fixed the Erase All button
- Changed the name to iDoodleIt
- Enhancements to the opacity tool
- It no longer does weird things when you draw a long line
NEEDS AN UPDATE!
It is SO CLOSE to being SO GOOD.
1. Needs an undo button
2. Needs a zoom feature
3. Needs a "Are you sure?" message when you have Erase Lines or Erase All selected and you press done
4. Needs a message to tell you your picture has been saved because you can hit the Save button multiple times and every time it will create another picture of the same thing in your Photo Album
5. Needs an easier way of bringing the toolbar at the bottom up and down
P.S. This is the third time I've written this because my nicknames were taken and it makes you start over then.
Easy, simple, delight
This free app is intuitive, neat, flexible, and fun. I wanted a dooding app that would remind me of the simplicity and freedom I felt as a kid in art class, to balance away the sometimes hectic yecch of today's corporate rat race. This little gem does it beautifully. I use it every day to start off with a little color and creation. Sometimes I even like what I've done, and pop: it's in my photo album. A simple delight. Thanks!
best drawing ever!!!!!
best interface of these drawing apps.
every good simple FREE working app like this should recieve praise.
and NO ads.
anyone who put less than four stars....
cmon. u didn't spend any money on it.
so what are you complaining about?
yes there are places to improve...
but thank you for your work.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 29, 2009
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: S Adams
- © 2008 Pencil Busters, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.