Play original dos games on your iPhone/iPad!
- Program launcher with batch file
- Support both portrait, and full screen landscape with floating control.
- PC compatible soft keyboard
- Virtual Gamepad & Joystick
- Virtual Mouse (use the display as trackpad)
- Require basic knowledge with DOS command line
- Please don't enter "exit" command
- Open source: https://github.com/litchie/dospad
IMPORTANT: before you update, upload everything you may need.
- fix ios 9 compatibility (crash)
- fix keyboard ctrl key problem
- disable landscape mode on iPhone (temporary)
Ratings and Reviews
Can't load games
This app looks like it used to be good, but not being able to load my own dos games into it with my ipad air 2, and no keyboard support for games makes it a no go. Luckily I only paid .99 for it so I am not too worried. I will keep it for now with the hope that it will be updated to work. Honestly I wish most games had keyboard support and customizable controls. Thanks for making this and look forward to the next update or two.
Great app for DOS games on the go.
My only problem when updating to iOS 9 is this app crashes immediately. Please fix! It worked fine before I updated my IPhone yesterday. As for my iPad 2, it could run it with no problems on iOS 9 on the previous version that had File Sharing enabled. Please return the feature, as I have more games and apps to try and also play!
Can’t add games
I bought this with the hopes of being able to load old dos based games and play them on my iPad, it looks like it used to work like that but apparently apple disabled the upload capability so nothing can be added and you’re stuck with the two games it comes with, neither of which I have any interest in. If this actually worked I’d pay upwards of $10 for the app but I wasted my dollar of this useless app. Please allow us to load games into this app apple!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.