Graphic - illustration and design
By Indeeo, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Graphic is a full-featured graphic design and illustration application for iPad. True desktop-class editing and illustration tools on the go.
"...the iOS’ answer to Adobe Illustrator" - Padgadget
"Finally, Professional Vector Editing Comes to the iPad; 9/10" - AppStorm.net
"Numerous options; easy to use" - Macworld
Graphic has all of the tools you need to create everything from detailed technical illustrations to beautiful works of art. Create complex designs quickly and easily, even on the go.
Easily share designs with the Mac and iPhone versions of Graphic using iCloud or Dropbox.
- Photoshop PSD import/export
- PDF and SVG import/export
- Layer FX - shadows, glows, multiple strokes and fills, etc.
- Multi-color linear, radial, and angle gradients
- Shape libraries
- Dimension labels with precision settings
- Boolean path combinations
- Canvas scale, Rulers, and units (mm, cm, inches)
- Pen tool multi-point selection and editing
- Smart alignment guides and point snapping
- Magnifier Loupe
- Dropbox Integration
Layers, Text, Images, Object Groups, Multi-color Gradients, RGB / HSB / Hex color pickers, Brushes, Bezier Pen Tool, customizable Canvas Styles, Grid and Smart Guide Snapping, Image Masking, vector-based PDF and SVG file import/export, and much more!
- Brush and Pencil tools for fluid drawing and sketching
- Essential set of shape tools
- Multiple Layers allowing you to create complex designs
- Powerful Pen tool for creating custom shapes
- Color picker wheel / RGB and HSB sliders / Hex colors
- Magnifier Loupe
- Eraser Tool
- Unlimited Layers
- Linear, radial, and angle multi-color gradients
- Multi-style text support, TrueType (.ttf) font import
- Text gradients and text path clipping
- Convert Text to Paths, Place Text on Path
- Apply shadows and effects to shapes, text, and images
- Rotate, scale, and shear transform tools
- Snap to Grid, Smart Alignment Guides, and Point Snapping
- Line dash and arrow styles
- Image fill masking and cropping
- Canvas Styles
EXPORT / SHARE
- Export drawings as vector-based PDF and SVG files
- Export layered Photoshop PSD files
- Export transparent PNG or JPEG images
- Save and Import from Dropbox
- Sync designs using iCloud
- Save designs to your Photos Library
- Send designs via email
- Send designs directly to other iPad application
- Copy and paste to and from other iPad applications
- AirPrint document printing
What's New in Version 3.1
- New variable-width brush strokes
- Pressure-sensitive drawing support for the Apple Pencil
- Brush shape editor UI, save and re-use brush styles
- 16k x 16k canvas sizes (exclusive to iPad Pro)
- Multi-document support / Document tabs (exclusive to iPad Pro)
I'm a Cartoonist and Designer and I just purchased an iPad Pro. In my studio I use a combination of Corel Draw and Photoshop on a Macbook Pro with Corel running on Parallels. (Started using Corel Draw on the job and could never make the move to Illustrator and just really don't like it anyway. They also don't have a viable iPad option either.) Wanted the iPad Pro because of the iPencil. (And mobility of course.) I have tried every stylus on the market and found them all disappointing to draw with. Seriously LOVE the iPad Pencil. It's as good as advertised.
I almost purchased the Surface Pro 4 for the ability to run Corel and use as a sketch and illustration tool. But for me, the Surface Pro 4 stylus is a distant second to the iPencil. Was resigned to being happy with the iPad and iPencil for sketch & illustration and Corel on the MacBook Pro. Then BAM! I found this program. I read the reviews and rolled the dice. Once I started using it, I screamed out loud like a little kid on Christmas I was so happy. New iPad, New iPencil, and Now Autodesk Graphic.
Is this the iDraw that I've known and loved for the past few years?
I think so - looks pretty much the same, aside from the Autodesk boilerplate.
The developers of iDraw created a brilliant app, they deserve a generous payoff, and I hope they got it. Your loyal users will miss you ..... a lot!
I hope Autodesk will continue to improve things for us. I'd love to see some changes to the user interface, changes to make the app more efficient, and more pleasant to use.
I've been in contact with support asking for a change to allow moving objects without obscuring them with one's finger, or relying on the loupe. The app Procreate does this amazingly well. I just hope Autodesk isn't to proud to borrow great ideas from others.
Time will tell if this is a good thing for us users. I've got my fingers crossed...
Love this software. If there was a way to get inking with the pencil feel like a more raster experience, it would be great. The software achieves a great line look, but if it felt as good as it looks and more natural it would be very welcoming. Rather than it feeling like you are drawing a line of points, it would be cool if you guys could achieve a feel with pressure like raster based inking software. But I love this software, it's one of my favorites and go to apps.