IDrinkulator LITE Alcohol Drink Diary with Calorie Counter and Health advisor
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy more than the odd iPint? This is the App for you!
iDrinkulator LITE is the ultimate alcohol consumption tracker. Not only does it monitor your alcohol intake by units(UK)/standard drinks(US/Canada) but it seamlessly calculates drinking costs and calories per drink by day, week, month and year.
IDrinkulator LITE tells you how long you'd need to swim or jog to burn off calories from alcohol consumed... How would you feel about that 3 pints of beer and glass of wine if you knew they equated to two burgers and a slice of cheese cake? IDrinkulator LITE will tell you this and much more.
If you are interested in reducing your alcohol/calorie intake, simply want to get a better handle of what you drink or aid you in reducing your spend on drink iDrinkulator has been designed to be simple and effective to use.
The iDrinkulators LITE Doctors advice and drink diary works in UK (ml/units),USA and Canada (fl oz standard drinks).
Easy Input for Drinks
With one screen press you can search our extensive database of beers, wines, spirits and cocktails or simply click on iDrinkulator's add button to add a new drink to your database. The database contains calories for each drink at various sizes.
Having entered a drink, it remains on the input view for easy reselection. Even when worse for wear drinking at a party, pub or club ...
Consult Doctor for health advice
iDrinkulator "Doctor" view, gives health advice about cutting down your alcohol intake and the health consequences of your consumption. Comparing common sporting activities you need to do to burn off the equivalent calories, to increase health and activity
The "Yuckulator" shows the iPhone user the equivalent calorie intake of alcohol consumed in junk food e.g. fries, burgers and cakes etc.
The "History" view shows all the drinks, entered on your iPhone, you have consumed grouped by day, week, month and total drink breakdown (Wine, Beer,Cocktail, etc). iDrinkulator also shows the alcohol intake as a bar graph highlighting highs and low during a specific time period.
* Easy input of drink . inc. Common Beer, Cider, Spirits, Cocktail, etc.
* Graph of current drink consumption level
* Recent drinks list for easy selection. Broken down into Beer, Cider, Spirits, Cocktails, etc. for quick selection
* Searchable database of common drinks of
* Calorie tracking
* History tab, showing consumption by day, week and month with
bar graph showing at a glance danger areas (LITE is restricted to 7 days history)
- break down of year costs spend on Beer, Cider, Spirits, Cocktails, etc.
- binge/excess drinking warnings
- time taken to burn off alcohol calories when compared favourite healthy activity e.g. running, swimming, ironing etc.
* Doctor consultancy showing:
- health advice
- the "Yuckulator" shows calorie intake in Fries, Burgers, and Pizzas, etc.
- how much you are spending per year on alcohol
- dangers for Binge drinking
- facts about the dangers of drinking
- how much sporting activity you need to do to burn off the equivalent calories, to increase health and activity
What's New in Version V4.1
Fixed crash when searching for drink
Added some new sizes for Austrailia
Issue and no answer to support question
Used it on Saturday night and displayed showed the drink consumed on Sunday. Asked for support and only got a automated acknowledgement
Stability is an issue
Crashed opening app. Then again scrolling through menus. Then again just trying to open the app.
The features seem cool... If only I could access them.
It Craston would not allow me to change the alcohol content if a beer.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 27, 2010
- Version: V4.1
- Size: 6.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sam Smith
- © Sam Smith 2009
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.