IDrive Online Backup
By IDrive Incorporated
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Protect your digital life with IDrive!
IDrive for iOS securely backs up your mobile data with Private Key Encryption -- the highest level of data security available -- so only you can access your files. You can backup multiple devices to one account, and sync files across your devices to access your data from anywhere.
IDrive introduces Local backup using the IDrive Wi-Fi device - a complementary solution to online backup. Local backup solves the biggest problem with cloud backup – slow restores. With local backup, you can restore your data really fast!
IDrive for iOS is the winner of PC Mag Editors’ Choice Award.
"There's a heck of a lot to like about IDrive ... it can do things that none of the alternatives can." - PC Mag, September 2013
• Backup and Restore contacts, photos, videos, health data, and calendars with a single tap.
• Easily sync files between all linked devices.
• Link your devices to a single account and access your data from anywhere.
• Instagram and Facebook Backup.
• Selectively backup and restore files.
• Share files and folders over a single, secure link.
• Automatic upload option protects your photos and videos as soon as they are taken via wifi or cellular data.
• Gallery View allows you to easily slide through all your pictures and videos.
• Private key encryption ensures only you have access to your data.
• Lock app with a passcode.
• Easily unlink devices which are lost or stolen.
What's New in Version 2.7.0
Minor bug fixes
Very sketchy backup system
This backup program has been a problem from the start. When it first did a backup of my main house computer it did not do a full backup but did a pick and choose mostly of my profile. I had paid extra to have an external drive sent to me to do this initial backup to. As for our iPhones it just does photos, videos, documents and contacts. What about music??? If you have an iPhone I bet you have music on it. I just got an iPhone 6S and it didn't ever finish the first backup, I have left the phone connected to external power for a full half day and it still says it has done 44 of 50 files. Very bad experience with this program.
Just barely passes...
I downloaded the app and bought a 300gig annual subscription. I use it on my iPhone, my wife's iPhone and my iPad. The first backup took well over a week on EACH device. This is because there's no way to override the app pausing all of the time. It's slow and clunky. Needs a serious overhaul to be even slightly competitive with other services.
After using the app for some time now, and going thru many more versions, it's still clunky and hard to use. The pausing all of the time makes enapp utterly useless.
Very very bad software
Im so bored with this software, i dont know who is ur programming ur softwares, from the iphone 5 i have bought ur service and i have never been satisfied with ur software, the backup that automatically backups files, doesnt lets u move files !, the backup is so slow, everytime
I try to upload pictures in folder always ur software block in last pic uploading, and even if u close restart phone, that pictures is blocked there and never backed up. Please do a litle bit ur software like, dropbox, or lile drive.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 30, 2015
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 25.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: IDrive Incorporated
- © IDrive Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- IDrive Pro Mobile$0.99
- IDrive Mobile Unlimited$4.99
- IDrive 1TB at $14.99$14.99
- IDrive Pro Personal 150GB$49.99
- IDrive 1TB at $59.99$59.99