Protect your digital life with IDrive!
Securely backup your mobile data with private key encryption – the highest level of data security available – so only you can access your files. You can backup multiple devices to one account, and sync files across devices to access your data from anywhere.
IDrive for iOS is the winner of PCMag Editors’ Choice Award.
"There's a heck of a lot to like about IDrive ... it can do things that none of the alternatives can." - PC Mag, September 2013
• Backup and restore contacts, photos, videos, and calendars with a single tap.
• Easily sync files between all linked devices.
• Link your devices to a single account and access data from anywhere.
• Selectively backup and restore files.
• Share files and folders over a single, secure link.
• Automatic upload option protects photos and videos as soon as they are taken via Wi-Fi or cellular data.
• Gallery View allows you to easily slide through pictures and videos.
• The People section displays backed up photos, organized via facial recognition.
• Private key encryption ensures only you have access to your data.
• Lock app with a passcode.
• Easily unlink devices, which are lost or stolen.
We update the app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps us motivated.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Mac and iPad Sync Solution
This app/service lets me back up files from my macbook pro and lets me access them on my iPad IN THE SAME FILE STRUCTURE that I organized them in. I can see folders on my iPad the way I organized them on my laptop. This is so much better than apple’s iCloud. iCloud has to separate your files into photos, videos, documents, music, etc. when backing them up into the cloud. iDrive, on the other hand, keeps your own file management system. Now I can access all my files anywhere I go while my main computer remains at home, and knowing how my files are organized makes a huge difference. I live in Asia, yet the backup speed to iDrive’s service is still fast enough. I am very satisfied with its service. Now I can relax since all my documents along with their file structures are protected off-site. Great product!
A Good & Cheap Backup Alternative!
This is a good & real cheap option to backup and store your files! Be sure to go directly to their website to check out their deals! Although, it took me some time to figure out how it really works. Also, something I don’t like... it uses single directories so doesn’t allow for directories in directories but it still backs them all up as separate directories with their names so take note of this. And I think the file size limit is 2gb.. if you try to load a bigger one, it will fail and get stuck and stops the backup process so be sure all the files you are backing up is less than the limit! Except for a few other issues... it does work pretty well and the speed is pretty good too!
PS... to Devs, sorry for bad previous review... if you saw it?
Order of files option would be appreciated
The IDrive app could be improved by providing an option to sort photos by date created or date modified, instead of only by date uploaded. For example, all the photos uploaded from my phone at the time when I installed the app, now appear in reverse order. Also, it would be helpful when viewing the backed up computer files on the iPhone, for there to be an option to view these in the typical file and folder structure of the computer, rather than only by the order uploaded, which makes it difficult to locate a file from some time ago. Hope these features can be implemented soon.
- IDrive Incorporated
- 185.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © IDrive Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- IDrive Pro Mobile $0.99
- IDrive Mobile Unlimited $4.99
- IDrive 1TB at $14.99 $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.