By Highwire Press, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The IDSA Journals app gives you the freedom to read from three journals both online and offline, on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch: Clinical Infectious Diseases (CID), The Journal of Infectious Diseases (JID), and Open Forum Infectious Diseases (OFID).
• intuitively and quickly navigate journal articles, figures, and tables
• use the built-in search feature
• save the most relevant articles to your favorites
• automatically download issues and articles when you’re online, so that you can read them whether you’re connected to the Internet or not.
CID and JID are among the most highly cited journals in the fields of infectious diseases, microbiology, and immunology, with CID disseminating articles of interest to practitioners and researchers and JID delivering original research since 1904. Launching in 2014, OFID provides a global forum for the rapid publication of clinical, translational, and basic research findings in a fully open access, online journal environment. All three journals are published on behalf of the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) by Oxford University Press.
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide. HighWire Press is a division of the Stanford University Libraries. As the leading ePublishing platform, its mission is to extend the reach and influence of global research communication through flexible open platform technology, strategic consulting, and professional networking for the community of scholarly publishers.
Oxford University Press app support
What's New in Version 6.0
New Features and Improvement:
1. iOS 9 compatibility.
2. Upgraded internal libraries for better app efficiency.
3. Most read & Most cited configurable feature.
4. iPad Pro supported images.
5. Improvement in login popup and download option.
6. Consistency in color pattern in different type of devices.
As IDSA member I expect to be able to access content
But I never have. For years I've had this app and it's just filling memory on my device. Soooo frustrating.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jan 11, 2016
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 23.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Highwire Press, Inc
- © 2016 Infectious Diseases Society of America
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.