iEatHealthy - Eating Right Without Dieting
By Aspyre Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Imagine a food that tastes great, can brighten up any meal, and is so versatile you can use it in almost any recipe. Imagine a food packed with so many nutrients and antioxidants that it could protect you from disease. Imagine that there are hundreds of these foods available in your supermarket right now, and that they are some of the cheapest and most common foods you can buy.
These foods do exist, and they're known as superfoods. Superfoods are foods that are literally filled with nutrients. They can give you more energy, protect against illnesses, and provide great health. Superfoods are too important to keep hidden, so we developed iEatHealthy and now you too can learn the secrets to great health.
What will iEatHealthy do for you?
- Teach you about 100 common "superfoods" so you don’t have to guess what to buy
- Explain those words like fiber, calcium and vitamin B3, and how not getting enough could be holding back your lifestyle
- Put into plain words what you should be eating each day so you can work towards a leaner, healthier body
- Let you easily track your daily intake, so you can spend less time worrying, and more time enjoying your food
- Provide graphs of your progress, so you can show off your improvements to all your friends
- Present all of this in a clear, easy to understand language, free of those complicated scientific terms
Everyone knows that healthy eating is important, but not everyone has the time or the know-how to fit this into their day. Take charge, and make the first step to a healthier, longer, and more fulfilling lifestyle today!
Please note: All content within iEatHealty is for informational purposes only, and although best efforts have been made it is not guaranteed to be completely accurate or reliable. For definitive advice please consult a health professional.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Updated for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
I love this app!
I love this app. It makes eating right so much easier. It's informative and easy to use, get it!
Not worth it
I was hoping this would have showed me the amounts that you should eat. You have to set the servings. The eatright app was free and does the something. I don't need to see what what blueberries are good for!!!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 01, 2012
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 24.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Aspyre Solutions Pty Ltd
- © 2010 Aspyre Solutions Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.