By Régis Banville
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Professional version Std iEazyRF
For the iPad only.
- Two modes of calculation: Auto or Devices by Devices. In Auto mode, the frequencies of each device are recalculated with any change.
- Edition Devices List
- Creation Frequencies Plan with printing, creation of PDF and Email
- Supports Video Standard: NTSC, PAL B / G, PAL I and SECAM L
- TV Channels files (base file alterable)
- Accepts rejection of reserved area in the UHF frequency
- Edition Window with Available Frequencies
There are now two paid versions: iEazyRF Std and Pro iEazyRF.
The Pro version allows editing of the list of devices, creating the Plan Frequencies (with print), editing equipment with a list of available frequencies and support standard TV channels NTSC, PAL B / G, I PAL and SECAM L, with the rejection frequency bands reserved. To change the default channels (Start), save a list under the name CanauxTV.
Std version allows editing the list of devices and supports different video standards.
What's New in Version 3.7810
Correction in Partial Evaluation
New hyperlink to additional devices in Devices List
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 16, 2017
- Version: 3.7810
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Régis Banville
- © Régis Banville
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.