By Régis Banville
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Professional version Std iEazyRF
For the iPad only.
- Two modes of calculation: Auto or Devices by Devices. In Auto mode, the frequencies of each device are recalculated with any change.
- Edition Devices List
- Creation Frequencies Plan with printing, creation of PDF and Email
- Supports Video Standard: NTSC, PAL B / G, PAL I and SECAM L
- TV Channels files (base file alterable)
- Accepts rejection of reserved area in the UHF frequency
- Edition Window with Available Frequencies
There are now two paid versions: iEazyRF Std and Pro iEazyRF.
The Pro version allows editing of the list of devices, creating the Plan Frequencies (with print), editing equipment with a list of available frequencies and support standard TV channels NTSC, PAL B / G, I PAL and SECAM L, with the rejection frequency bands reserved. To change the default channels (Start), save a list under the name CanauxTV.
Std version allows editing the list of devices and supports different video standards.
What's New in Version 3.7602
Add Devices Corrections
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 08, 2016
- Version: 3.7602
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Régis Banville
- © Régis Banville
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.