iEditor – Text Code Editor
By ComcSoft Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Voted No. 1 text and source code editor on iPhone/iPad. Simple and fast.
iEditor is a text file and source code editing tool on iPhone and iPad. You can use iEditor to:
- Create a new text or source code file.
- Support Syntax Highlighting for C, Java, HTML files.
- Edit text based files and source codes. Supported files include: TXT files, C source codes, HTML files, JAVA source codes, log files, Shell scripts, etc.
- Support Search/Replace within a text file.
- Support to export a text based file to a PDF or a JPEG file.
- Support to Print a file.
- Support to Email a file.
- Support File Management including: Add/Delete/Rename/Sort files.
- Support to view many file formats, including: DOC, EXCEL, PPT, PDF, image files, video files, etc.
- Support to open a file in another App.
- Support to save an image to your Photo Album.
With its simple interfaces, iEditor provides the easiest way to edit text and source code files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iEditor/iEditor_overview.php.
What's New in Version 3.10
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 24, 2017
- Version: 3.10
- Size: 42.1 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ComcSoft Corporation
- © ComcSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.