iEditor – Text/Code Editor
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Voted No. 1 text and source code editor on iPhone/iPad. Simple and fast.
iEditor is a text file and source code editing tool on iPhone and iPad. You can use iEditor to:
- Create a new text or source code file.
- Edit text based files and source codes. Supported files include: TXT files, C source codes, HTML files, JAVA source codes, log files, Shell scripts, etc.
- Support to export a text based file to a PDF or a JPEG file.
- Support to Print a file.
- Support to Email a file.
- Support File Management including: Add/Delete/Rename/Sort files.
- Support to view many file formats, including: DOC, EXCEL, PPT, PDF, image files, video files, etc.
- Support to open a file in another App.
- Support to save an image to your Photo Album.
With its simple interfaces, iEditor provides the easiest way to edit text and source code files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/work/our_apps/iEditor/iEditor_overview.php.
What's New in Version 1.60
1. Fully re-designed for iOS 7.
Great, but with one flaw.
Great editor and I love the features. This may not be a deal-breaker for other users, but iEditor seems to only operate in landscape/horizontal mode. Since I work in portrait/vertical mode, moving the ipad around when switching from browsing to writing and back is between perplexing and annoying depending on what I am trying to do and how tight my deadline is. This is the only reason I did not give it five stars: it's only one problem but a fairly significant one for this user and why I'm still not "home" with iEditor. Those who do everything in landscape mode will love it, though, since everything else about it is great.
The app is great but it has some annoying bugs.
I personally like the app for programming but there is one bug that bothers me every time. When I'm about to edit the document, the window moves up and a white field appears, rendering half of the window useless. Until he/she/they fix this, I'm giving this app three stars.
Annoying Pop Ups Are Annoying
Pretty good editor, though not always the most intuitive. The ads are not so bad but the persistent 15sec delay while they "encourage" you to look at other products is a drag.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 03, 2014
- Version: 1.60
- Size: 22.6 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Comc Soft Corporation
- © comcsoft.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.