By BtB Marketing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Official Application for 2012 International Electron Device Meeting. View the entire schedule of papers and sessions and use the app to plan your meeting experience.
• Mark the sessions and papers you wish to attend
• Download and read any paper
• Keep track of your day and the number of papers you scheduled per hour
What's New in Version 1.2
• Bug fix for schedule jumbling after adding a paper to your schedule
• Updated session locations and times
Nice colorful schedule
Great app and love the colorful calendar. Recommendations:
1) Have a password for the app instead of always having to enter a password each time one opens a paper. This would also help with using multiple devices is the schedule is saved.
2) When looking at the personal hourly calendar, the same paper will be shown multiple times on an iPhone 5.
3) The buttons are really small on an iPhone and requires several pushes to activate. Maybe make them larger.
4) When doing a search, it is hard to tell if the search is taking place or if the button was not pushed successfully. Need a spinning wheel or similar icon.
5) Zoom function would help view the display a lot.
6) Rotate the screen when the phone is rotated.
7) When one closes the calendar function, the list of papers for a particular hour stays open and blocks the app main screen.
8) Some of the sessions titles on the main calendar have large right hand margins leading to titles being unnecessarily cutoff.
Great idea but 3 things that needs to be address for next year. #1 - it does not work without internet. At the Hilton this year, there is no internet available. #2 - If you can download the article, why can you enable the acrobat reader so that it can take you right in to the article you are downloading. #3 - it did not install unto my iPhone 3GS. It also has iOS of 4.2.1
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 05, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BUSINESS TO BUSINESS MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS INC
- © BtB Marketing
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).