iElements Periodic Table
By Mobile Science Apps
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iElements is a reference Periodic Table for your Mac.
How is it different from other periodic tables? It has a simple design, and efficient interface, gorgeous photos of the elements, a wide list of atomic and physical properties, many color schemes. Whether you're teaching or learning, we bet you'll love it!
We offer support by email from the application itself, and take pride in our fast response time. We love to get feedback, whether it's feature requests or bug reports.
* Two weeks after launch, we're #1 reference app in the US!
* A week after launch, we're #1 Reference app in Canada, France and Denmark, #2 in the US and Australia, #3 the UK and Sweden!
* Two days after our first release, iElements is the #1 Reference app in Spain. ¡Muchas Gracias!
What's New in Version 2.1
Elements 113, 115, 117 and 118 now have names. Let's welcome Nihonium, Moscovium, Tennessine, and Oganesson!
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Sep 22, 2016
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Francois-Xavier Coudert
- © 2011–2016 Mobile Science Apps
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor