iEmergency - Global Lifesaving Preparedness Toolset and Emergency Call Abroad
By T. L. McManus Capital Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iEmergency is the powerful set of tools and resources you need to survive any emergency! It works everywhere in the world, is available in a variety of languages, and includes the resources you need to be prepared for emergencies. The toolkit is always with you, so you will always be ready for emergencies. The tools included are especially useful if you are camping, traveling, or working outdoors. Make sure you're ready for emergencies - download iEmergency now to be prepared!
- FEATURES -
• Dial emergency calls to local resources (police, fire, ambulance) in almost any country
- Relevant emergency phone numbers are shown, based on your current location
- All emergency phone numbers are available offline
- Data for almost every country worldwide is available
• Dial emergency calls to consular services hotlines hosted by 19 supported countries
- Support for additional countries coming soon!
• Dial custom emergency phone numbers (using emergency dialpad)
- Not restricted to emergency phone numbers (you can call other contacts, i.e. family members)
• Map with hybrid (terrain + map) style, points-of-interest and buildings
- See in-depth information about your location/region, incl. nearby placemarks/address(es)
• Flashlight (using device's camera light) and Screen Light (using device's screen) tools
• SOS signal - a universal morse-code help call
• Global weather forecasts and alerts for your location
- Supports many regions around the world
- Works with The Weather Network (tm) mobile web site, MeteoMedia (tm) mobile web site, and ElTiempo (tm) mobile web site
• View first aid information, organized by injury type
- Life-saving emergency techniques outlined here
- First-aid treatments organized by injury type
- Works with The Mayo Clinic (tm) mobile web site
• Interface and content is fully localized
- User interface, including all instructions, are in English, French, and Spanish
- Language is automatically set to match the device language
- Weather information from language-specific sources
- First Aid information is automatically translated before being displayed
Don't wind up being unprepared in an emergency. Download iEmergency to the one device you always carry with you, your iPhone. iEmergency gives you the ultimate peace of mind, providing reliable and efficient access to the resources you need to survive an emergency!
What's New in Version 2.2
• Added a Notification Center widget that allows for easier emergency calling
• Improved Location Services accuracy and efficiency
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 20, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 13.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: T. L. McManus Capital Inc.
- © 2015 T. L. McManus Capital Inc. (Canada). All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular.