By joshua waller
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
iEMF is an Electro Magnetic Field Detector/Simulator for iPhone 3G/3GS/4, iPod Touch and iPad.
Use iEMF to detect fluctuations in the local magnetic field using the built in magnetometer on the iPhone 3GS/4.
iPhone 3G/iPod Touch are supported, but limited to Simulation Mode as it has no Magnetometer(Compass) support. All other functionality is the same between devices.
- Ability to Zero out the device to easily see relative changes to your environments magnetic field
- Ambient Mode allows you to cancel out the Earths ambient field, while still being able to utilize the Zero feature
- Low Pass filter helps smooth out the noisy sensor readings
- Multiple LCD color schemes to choose from
- Display readings in Tesla or Gauss, with many scaling and magnification options
- Simulation Mode simulates sensor values for iPhone 3G users
- Audio Effect
iPhone 3GS required for Sensor Mode (Compass support)
iPhone 3G will only support Simulation Mode
iPod Touch will only support Simulation Mode
iPhone 4 Tested (Sensor Mode)
iPad (Sensor Mode)
Now you will have an emf detector with you at all times! With the backlit display, you will never need to hold your flashlight pointed at your emf detector again!
Hope you all enjoy this as much as i did making it!
What's New in Version v1.4
- minor bug fixes and optimizations
- minor tweaks to Low Pass filter settings
Very Useful app. I don't know how it does it, think it uses the cell phone antenna or something. Anyways very useful in helping me find things in my house with a high emf. It doubles as a ghost hunter but it's interesting putting it up to certain objects to see how high there emf is. I've been sleeping better ever since I removed a clock radio with a high emf next to my bed. This paid version has sounds and filters. Definitely recommend this app!
Update: 9/20 when using the sound with detecting it the response time slows down. Don't know if it works better on the iPhone 4S or something but would be great if you guys could fix it. Still love the app!
Really good Emf Detector but kind of Disappointed since the Release of IOS 10. 😔
It worked really Good all the Way up to IOS 9. 😃
But when IOS 10 was Released the Filter and Sound settings stopped Working. When ever You turn them On in IOS 10 and Press the Done button to go back to the main Display or EMF Detector part.
It automatically resets them to the Off Position. 😞.
Which is really really Disappointing but other than that it still Works really Good.
And You can Pick Your Screen color Ok still to. ☺️
It has also been coming Up and Displaying a Pop up Box 📦 that says.
This app may Slow down Your Phone 📱.
Whenever You run 🏃 it to. And that it really needs to be Updated.
Which so far it actually has not been Updated yet.
But it will still run 🏃 and is a Good app thou.
Not only for G-Hunting
• iEMF only works on the following two iPhone models (3GS & 4). iEMF won't work on any iPhone bellow the 3GS or above the 4.
* I don't iEMF for ghost hunting.
• If you want to have some fun doing novice EMF readings then this app is for you. I think this app us really neat!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 24, 2012
- Version: v1.4
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Joshua waller
- © 2011 joshua waller
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.