iExit Interstate Exit Guide
By Metrocket, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iExit tells you what's at upcoming exits when you're on the highway. It uses your device's location to determine where you are on the highway, and then displays upcoming exits in real time.
iExit Search is powerful and dead simple. Search upcoming exits for businesses (like Starbucks, Cracker Barrel, or KOA Campgrounds), amenities (like WiFi, Playground, or Truck Parking), rest stops, hotel deals, and much much more.
Your GPS will tell you how to get there. iExit will tell you where to stop along the way.
Don't believe iExit will change the way you travel? Ask The New York Times, USA Today, Consumer Reports, CNET, MacWorld, The Today Show, ABC News, and many more. Here's what CNN had to say about iExit:
"Do you have enough gas to wait until the next town? Is there a bathroom coming up any time soon? Need to buy a tent at Wal-Mart? The iExit app will tell you exactly what lies ahead."
Don't take another road trip without iExit!
** Important Notes **
● Your device must have GPS hardware or a connection to the internet for iExit to display results based on your location.
● iExit is compatible with iOS 7.0 and later.
● iExit only works in the United States on major exit-based highways.
If you have a question or complaint about iExit, please reach out to us first at firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a bad review here. We work incredibly hard to build you the best highway guide app in the App Store, and we value your feedback and will reply immediately. Thanks for using iExit!
What's New in Version 8.0
Welcome to iExit 8.0! This is a BIG one!
The first big change you'll notice is the new landing page. You no longer dive right into the app into Around Me mode. Now you'll see an intuitive landing page with 4 buttons. If you are traveling on the highway, select "Find Me On Highway." If you're sitting on the couch, select another option to find what you're looking for.
One of the biggest improvements with this update is the addition of User Accounts. We've received many complaints over the years such as "I got a new iPhone and now I have to reenter my favorites." Or "How can I access my favorites on both my iPhone and iPad?". Or "I switched from Android to iPhone (or iPhone to Android) and now my favorites are gone."
To address this issue, we've added the ability for users to create iExit accounts. Simply take 30 seconds to create a new account (which is done securely using SSL encryption) and from then on your favorites will be tied to your account. iExit is supported on iOS, Android, and the web at iExitApp.com, and once you've created an account, you can access those favorites from anywhere.
More improvements include:
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus resolutions are now supported
- The Map View is much more integrated with the List View throughout the app. You can toggle between the Map and List by selecting the round red button in the bottom-right. This makes maps in iExit much more useful.
- We've discontinued background alerts for iExit for the time being, so iExit no longer accesses your location in the background. This means the days of iExit draining your battery are long gone.
- We no longer have to submit new updates to the App Store to improve the quality of our data. It now gets pulled directly from our proprietary iExit API. This means we can improve our data over the air without you even realizing it.
- iExit now requires iOS 7.0 and higher (which >99% of our users have anyway)
We've put a great deal of work into making iExit 8.0 the best yet. If you like what we've done, please consider leaving us a good review in the App Store. If you have feedback or a complaint, please get in touch by either a) emailing us at email@example.com or b) select 'Submit Feedback' inside the app. If you submit feedback inside the app, be sure to include your email so we can reply back to you.
Thanks and Happy Roadtripping!
-The iExit Team
Used this app a lot while traveling and it was so useful! Now I don't travel much anymore and this app has stepped up and is functional for everyday use now.
The new version is a complete dud. I keep getting error that app can't find me. Gps is turned on and enabled. Try submitting feedback in app: it errored out as well.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 06, 2015
- Version: 8.0
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Metrocket, LLC
- © 2015 Metrocket LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.