Browse and view deviations from deviantART and upload your deviations to Sta.sh
- Browse deviations by categories
- Browse deviations by popularity (all time, 8 hours, 24 hours, 3days, 7 days, 1 month) and time(newest first)
- Bookmark category browsing state (category path, sorting order and time period) so that you can restore the state quickly
- Browse daily deviations
+ View a deviation owner's deviations (Pro version only)
+ View a deviation owner's favourite deviations (Pro version only)
+ Search deviations by keywords
- Slideshow image deviations
++ Random slideshow option (Pro version only)
++ External display slideshow option (Pro version only)
- View a deviation's detailed information
- Link to a deviation's webpage
- Share a deviation by Google+, email, Facebook, Twitter and Sina WeiBo(iOS 6.x or greater)
+ Share a deviant by Google+, email, Facebook, Twitter and Sina WeiBo(iOS 6.x or greater) (Pro version only)
- Download an image deviation
- Add/remove a deviation to/from favorites
+ Add/remove a deviant to/from favorites (Pro version only)
- Sta.sh support
-- Upload image deviations
-- Edit existing image deviations' meta
-- Browse and view Sta.sh image deviation
-- Delete existing deviations
-- Download existing image deviations
-- Rename Sta.sh folders
- Login to your account natively in the app to watch, favourite, comment, update status ....
+ No ad banners (Pro version only)
The app is not developed by deviantART
- General bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Even better than google but...
This app is really good if ur searching for things that are not actually like what they look like but animated! It's just that there's a tiny glitch with the GIFs... When u save them to ur folder, when u look a them, they don't appear EXACTLY as they were in the GIF before saving it, there's like a the same character standing in the background, but moving at the same time. This may not make much sense but if u want to see for yourself then try finding a GIF and save it to ur folder then check it. Thanks for reading! Make sure to fix the bug! This is still a great app so I gave it 5 stars!
This is a good app. I think it’s funny how it has more stars than the official one by DeviantArt. I have a request though. In your next update, do you think you can add a feature where you can rearrange the order of the pictures you favorited? Also you should fix this problem where you can’t see a transparent drawing that’s colorless and only back lines. If you can do this, thanks.
Significantly more stable then the official app
I was having nothing but headaches using the official DA app, it would crash every time I was scrolling though large groups of gallery images. I imagine it's unoptimized for my older iPad model. This app however is rock solid, no problems browsing galleries of any size. I'm sure I'll pay the upgrade fee any time now, this app is excellent.
- Yunhe Shi
- 12.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Yunhe Shi
- In-App Purchases
- DeviantART Pro $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.