Set in Kazegaura, a suburb in Japan, just outside of Tokyo,
'If My Heart Had Wings' is an animated visual novel bringing forth a passionate,
youthful and dream filled high school life story.
Aoi Minase returns with shattered dreams to his wind-swept hometown of Kazegaura.
There, atop a hill lined with windmills, he encounters a wheelchair-bound girl,
Kotori Habane, and a beautiful, white glider soaring through the sky.
Together, they decide to revive their school's defunct Soaring Club in order to ride the "Morning Glory",
a phantom cloud carried on the wind that blows across Kazegaura.
This is a tale of youth, a tale of boys and girls who loved the sky.
■ New feature
○ You can play the continuation of the current mobile version.
We will keep you updated with the following stories.
○ You won't have to use Wings anymore to read.
You can now freely read all the current scenarios.
○ Offline play
Once you download all the required data, you can play the game offline.
It is not necessary to download everything beforehand, you can download while playing, but we recommend that you download everything for a comfortable gameplay.
○ Skip function
If you want to replay the game, you will be able to skip scenes that you've already played.
■ Basic Information
- Play the first half of the PC version for free.
(Individual Flight scenarios must be purchased from the in-app store.)
- Ability to start the game from where you left off previously.(Auto-continue function in place.)
- Optional save and load functions
- This game is not compatible with non-NEON enabled devices.
■ Additional content
- Alarm functions- The main character Kotori will speak at the set time. (Exclusive alarm voice included.)
- News and updates for the app will be delivered by Kotori. (Exclusive notification voice included.)
■ Addition of sounds
- Exclusive system sounds for brand logo, title call, save and load functions
- Exclusive rare voice-overs for alarm and error notifications. Over 30 different voice-overs were recorded specially for this.
■ Special features
- Addition of images, homepage, and magazine-like visuals in the game. (non-existent in the PC version.)
■ Game system
- Equipped with important visual novel functions- i.e. auto-play and backlog functions.
- Settings such as volume control, text/auto-play speed and window transparency can be set by the user.
- Ability to turn off movie effects for better performance on slower devices.
■ Homepage for the application
Official homepage: http://www.moenovel.com/imh
- Fixed the error in the shop.
Ratings and Reviews
BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, TOUCHING
at first I thought that this was a “play it yourself” game but soon realized that it was a story. And a beautiful one too! The artworks is unbelievable as well. I’m already shipping here. At the end it was so sad for me!!!!!!!!! There has to be a second one. I like how you can choose some things. Inside I am screaming. What will happen to amane? Will they ever see her again? Will Aoi and Kotori fall for each other? (I hope) I NEED A SECOND! I ALMOST CRIED!!! I CANT EXPRESS THIS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! It’s like the miraculous ladybug series. ( a show not game) SECOND ONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!! And I also wish it were longer. One more thing. I was wondering if you had to buy other characters to access different experiences? I never got to do one thing that supposedly happened in the story. I LOVE THIS APP SO MUCH I CAN NOT EXPRESS IT ENOUGH!!!!! Also whenever I push title or settings the game completely crashes. I don’t mind. Seeing that I already completed the game. I reeeeeaaly want to play the other characters but they cost mooooooney!!! Things on games I don’t spend money on so it is a disappointment. I JUST LOVE THIS GAME! IM OBSESSED! It broke my heart that the story ended like that. On edge. I really want to play as kotori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never forget this game
Great story and art. But the Twin Route is bugged
This visual novel one I’ve wanted to do for a long time so being able to finally do it is great! The art and storyline are on point!
However, the Twin Route is bugged (I think).
The story won’t load after a certain point. It just gets stuck with the image and text stuck on the screen and the Downloading Assets thing in the corner forever. When I try to reload, it goes to the same spot, except the text and image are black. Sometimes, the text will appear but without the text box and of course, the downloading assets message is in the corner. It’s frustrating since I can’t get any more progress done now. I would give this app and easy five star if it would load properly...
So I noticed that this VN was on the app store because I don’t have my pc with me to finish my original playthought on steam, and as i was playing I noticed that the characters didn’t have voice acting (I don’t know if it’s just me or something in the settings which I can’t access) which is a shame and now I’m doubting about buying the whole bundle
That’s my only complaint, aside from that the settings button (which crashes the game every time you touch it)
But this VN is very recommended, it has great story and characters but this version don’t show it’s full glory
- MEDIA C3 CO., LTD.
- 198.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014 MEDIA C3 2014 PULLTOP
- In-App Purchases
- All route $4.99
- Kotori $1.99
- All route $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.