By Looking Glass
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find anti-inflammatory foods and build a healthy, anti-inflammatory diet. Also tracks calories, fat, protein, calcium, potassium, sodium, fiber, cholesterol and carbs. Includes 2,200 generic and brand-name foods.
IF Tracker was developed in consultation with Monica Reinagel, licensed nutritionist and author of the Inflammation Free Diet Plan. It is the only iPhone app that features the IF Rating(tm) System.
Featured in the Washington Post as one of "11 ways to live well in 2011"
Touch Reviews gives IF Tracker 5 stars - "A great app for anyone wanting to eat a healthier diet."
iPhone app Finder says 9/10, "An impressive tool for those looking to adopt an anti-inflammatory diet."
* Search. Look up IF Ratings for individual foods or browse by category to find the healthiest choices.
* Recipes. Analyze and store your favorite recipes and meals.
* Journal. Record each day's meals to track your daily IF Rating(tm), calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate intake.
* Info. Learn about the IF Ratings and how they can help you create a healing, anti-inflammatory diet.
* Share. Use Facebook or Twitter to connect to the IF Tracker community or your social network. Or, export your Journal data via e-mail.
* Custom Foods. Add your own foods to use them in recipes and your journal.
Follow developments on inflammation and the IF Tracker app using Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IFTracker
What's New in Version 3.2.0
* 30 new foods
* Updated nutrient information for several dozen foods
* Improved sharing of Recipes
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 06, 2017
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Looking Glass Software
- © Looking Glass Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.