By Farmers Group Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do even more with the iFarmers App.
My Account Overview
* View a PDF of your current bill
* Schedule automatic payments
* Add payment card(s) and bank account(s)
* View PDFs of payment and statement history
* Request policy changes
* Choose paperless delivery option for policy documents
* View a PDF of your Auto Evidence of Insurance
* Update your phone, email and password
Other features include:
* Find an agent in your area, view agent details including contact information
* View helpful tips and videos
* Obtain driving directions to services nearby
What's New in Version 2.2.05
Don't waste your time
Better off using a desktop. Their mobile website and app seem to have been created by a 4 year old. When you finally get logged into the app you can't do anything. Believe it or not it is faster to call and take someone else's time than to provide self service on a mobile device.
This update was for bug fixes. I think the first place to start is allowing people view their insurance policy, which is the most important feature of this app that doesn't work. I've downloaded hundreds of apps, this is in the top 3 of the worst.
Web App? Slow and poor design
I can just use Safari, why would you create an app just to brows the mobile site???
Slow and very poor design.
You really need to hire a real developer.