By Farmers Group Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do even more with the iFarmers App.
My Account Overview
* View a PDF of your current bill
* Schedule automatic payments
* Add payment card(s) and bank account(s)
* View PDFs of payment and statement history
* Request policy changes
* Choose paperless delivery option for policy documents
* View a PDF of your Auto Evidence of Insurance
* Update your phone, email and password
Other features include:
* Find an agent in your area, view agent details including contact information
* View helpful tips and videos
* Obtain driving directions to services nearby
What's New in Version 2.2.04
- iOS 8 compatibility
- Feature Enhancements
- Bug Fixes
Piece of Crap App
For all the money I pay you for 3 cars and home insurance can't you afford a real app?
You morons I want to pay you, so why don't you make it easier with payment alerts?
I don't circle the calendar on the wall and anxiously wait for the due date to write you a check.
I know you have a name Farmers but stop acting like you are a bunch of farmers.
Also how about Touch ID login. Not sure if you guys have seen the latest iPhones? They have a fingerprint reader. Save me the pain of remembering login and password info.
I'm seriously thinking of going to Progressive since I'm so tired of this.
While referencing ANYTHING to do with my auto-insurance is seldom a necessity, I recognize that occasional maintenance needs occur.
The my USERID & password aren't completely of my choice, due to security needs, is understood.
Why that the iPhone Fingertip Security ID isn't integrated into this app, thereby ELIMINATING the need for ALL USERID & PASSWORDS is beyond me.
Let's update the app ASAP & integrate this security feature, thereby streamlining app access & ALSO GREATLY IMPROVING customer satisfaction with the app!
Unreal all I want is the easy access to my insurance card and you can't do that. After looking at all the features it's obvious you could care less about easy access to anything. Total terd bomb of an app