By Farmers Group Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do even more with the iFarmers App.
My Account Overview
* View a PDF of your current bill
* Schedule automatic payments
* Add payment card(s) and bank account(s)
* View PDFs of payment and statement history
* Request policy changes
* Choose paperless delivery option for policy documents
* View a PDF of your Auto Evidence of Insurance
* Update your phone, email and password
Other features include:
* Find an agent in your area, view agent details including contact information
* View helpful tips and videos
* Obtain driving directions to services nearby
What's New in Version 2.2.04
- iOS 8 compatibility
- Feature Enhancements
- Bug Fixes
Piece of Crap App
For all the money I pay you for 3 cars and home insurance can't you afford a real app?
You morons I want to pay you, so why don't you make it easier with payment alerts?
I don't circle the calendar on the wall and anxiously wait for the due date to write you a check.
I know you have a name Farmers but stop acting like you are a bunch of farmers.
Also how about Touch ID login. Not sure if you guys have seen the latest iPhones? They have a fingerprint reader. Save me the pain of remembering login and password info.
I'm seriously thinking of going to Progressive since I'm so tired of this.
This app does NOT provide capability of logging into your account, so you can't use this to view policy info, make payments, changes, etc. The only function this app serves is for finding agent contact info. As other reviewers have stated, Farmers should have a modern functioning app to manage your account.
I deleted this "app" after three minutes. What junk.