iFax - Send & Receive Faxes
By Crowded Road
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"iFAX IS A TOOL THAT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
-J. Brandon, Macworld
● PDF and Document Integration - import from mail, upload or download from the web: PDF, DOC, XLS, JPG and other documents supported.
● Unlimited Inbound Faxing - get your own iFax number in the United States (Local or Toll-Free), Canada, UK (Local or Toll-Free), Australia, Germany, Italy, Spain, Israel & Turkey. Start receiving faxes directly to your iPhone, iPod and/or iPad - powered by Apple Push notifications! (Read further for subscription details & pricing)
● Dropbox & Box is now fully integrated. Transfer documents from Dropbox or Box and include in your fax.
● Push-Notification & Email Fax confirmations - real-time messages sent to the app with fax notifications and status updates.
● Document Scanner technology - Attach images from photo library or using camera, crop and adjust brightness, sharpness etc to optimize images for faxing. Using these tools to brighten backgrounds and darken text/foregrounds. (Darker photos will not appear clearly in a fax.)
● Professional, customizable cover page template. You can even insert your company logo, add a note and sign your signature on the cover page!
PRIVATE & SECURE
Secure & private faxing using HIPAA-compliant, enterprise-grade fax technology.
OUTGOING FAX PRICING - PAY PER FAX
iFax is powered by in-app payments. Cost of fax is determined by the
number of pages and destination.
More details available after creating a fax and inputting recipient fax
INCOMING FAX SUBSCRIPTIONS & PRICING:
Pricing for a dedicated incoming fax number service starts at just $12.99/month for UNLIMITED inbound faxes and are available for 1, 3, 6 and 12 month periods.
- Cost depends on subscription period, location of fax number and toll-free options. All details are available from the INCOMING menu based on the region selected.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Manage subscriptions or turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Privacy - http://ifaxapp.com/privacy.php
What's New in Version 4.99.37
Many bug fixes and stability improvements
Saw a positive review in a reputable trade magazine from years ago, perhaps service has changed. They accepted my money for an initiation fee and month subscription, but then I couldn't choose a fax number, it kept saying "please try after some times" which isn't even correct English. I sent a message via their in app message and it doesn't save the messages and you get no automated response that they received it. Established what I thought was an account but it says my email is wrong and when I try to reset the password, no reset link is sent to my email as promised. I have been trying to get this to work all day for 10 hours and it hasn't worked. Yet they took my money. Not a well functioning app and poor support. Website has no way to contact them either.
Don't purchase subscription
I have purchased a year subscription
For my business. I was unable to receive any faxes . I emailed
And requested help as directed on I fax site, the response was slow and without full resolution or apologies of any kind .
After some time I was able to have a few weeks of service.
Still under contract and again no service
I'm waiting now for a refund!
Do not buy this POS
Serious waste of money and no easy way to unsubscribe.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 08, 2015
- Version: 4.99.37
- Size: 97.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Maplewoods Associates Ltd
- © Maplewoods Associates Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- fax up to 5 pages to a Group A Region number$0.99
- outbound fax$0.99
- fax up to 10 pages to a Group A Region number$1.99
- an incoming fax number$17.99
- outbound fax$1.99
- Incoming Fax Number Setup (1-time only)$9.99
- fax up to 15 pages to a Group A Region number$2.99
- New inbound iFax number setup & 1 month subscription$27.99
- fax up to 5 pages to a Group B Region number$1.99
- fax up to 5 pages to a Group D Region number$3.99