iFax is the world’s most popular free fax app, with 5M+ users and 20M+ faxes sent!
The iFax fax app is an effortless, lightning-fast free efax machine for iOS, Mac, Apple Watch and other popular platforms that provides enterprise-grade security, HIPAA-compliance and yet is incredibly low cost. Scan and send as many faxes as you want, absolutely FREE for 7 days!
● No account or personal/business details are required to send a fax or receive a fax. No fax machine required!
● Pay-per-fax or buy credits or get a monthly subscription plan for extra discounts on outgoing faxes
● Document Scanner and Cloud Integration - Scan or import fax images, fax photos, fax PDF, and fax documents easily. Images, documents, PDF and other files can be opened from iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox and Box to be included in your efax.
● Inbound Faxing - Get your own fax number to receive incoming faxes directly to your phone or through email. No need for a fsx machine! Absolutely FREE 7 days.
● Sign documents, fill forms, scan documents & send fax online from your iPhone. You will never have to look for a scanner or fax machine again!
● Notifications & Confirmations - Get status notifications updates or emails so you can keep track of the faxes you send and receive on your iPhone
● Customizable Cover Sheets - Select from many beautiful and personalizable templates to include in your faxes. Add your company logo, notes and your signature
Send an efax from your iPhone as easily as an email or text. Once you go digital with the iFax fax app, you can fax image, fax doc, fax PDF, fax photo easily.
Costs of an outgoing efax are determined by the number of outbound pages (in 5 page increments) and destination. Sending a fax through iFax fax app is much cheaper compared to traditional fsx machines or other fax apps or online fax services. Purchase fax credits or subscribe to outbound plans to send faxes at heavily discounted prices.
- Incoming fax subscriptions provide a fax number and the ability to receive incoming faxes
- Prices based on selected region and duration, starting from $17.99/month (USD)
- Subscription duration options include 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year
- Title of subscriptions will be "Fax Number - Free for 7 days" or "Unlimited Fax Number"
- A fax number will remain active as long as the subscription is active. Once deactivated, any faxes received to your number may not be accessible
- Outgoing subscriptions enables you to send unlimited faxes (bound by fair usage) for $24.99 (USD)/month
- Title of subscriptions will be "outbound subscription"
- Free trial period lasts for 7 days and monthly subscription charges are then made automatically to the given payment account unless canceled 24 hours prior to the end of trial period.
- iFax contains both free trial and paid subscriptions. Free trial offers are only available once per subscription per user.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Initial payments are charged to a user's iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Charges for renewal occur within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Fair Use Policy - iFax reserves the right to limit any or all of the above services based on what it deems to be abusive practices, unusually high usage or what iFax deems as 'Fair Use'.
- Send as many faxes as you like (FREE for 7 days!)
- Get a free fax number in any country and receive unlimited faxes (FREE for 7 days!)
- Lots of fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Beware unauthorized charges!
This app took me for a year-long subscription for $182 that I did not knowingly authorize. What a shock to see it on my billing statement. There was no way to call them instead I had to email them and have yet to see any response days later.
Had to call Apple who was gracious and went ahead and reversed the charge.
BEWARE!! If you don’t like losing your hard earned cash STAY AWAY!
Side note: this fax app takes A LONG TIME for a fax to go through.
The customer service finally got back to me after I left this negative comment. Literally seconds later. They have been zero help blaming me and blaming Apple saying as developers they have no way of refunding. Maybe this is true but they also have to be less deceptive with their practices . Beware what you are signing up for when you purchase faxes through this app. The DEVELOPERS need to make it CRYSTAL CLEAR that you are buying a fax number that is free for 7 days after which they will charge you 182 bucks and take no responsibility.
I WAS a longtime customer who enjoyed this app. Too bad they updated and added this nonsense of “free” fax numbers and unclear subscription issues.
I tried to email you folks it was no help. I was told there was nothing you could do. Please fix the way you have customers sign up for this fax number. I do not need a fax number nor would ever want one. If I signed up it was UNINTENTIONAL. CONSUMERS: KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR WITH THIS APP.
The subscription is activated as per the package selected by you while activating the fax number. Please email us directly at email@example.com so we can immediately help!
Okay I have used this app several time to send faxes to a court house. They went through perfectly, were fast and easy to send. The DOWNFALL is the price! The first time I used it, it asked if I wanted to sign up for a subscription which I chose not to as I won’t be using it enough to pay for that. I bought credits to send the faxes so imagine my SURPRISE when the next month I saw a subscription charge to my Apple account. I was quite shocked as I had clicked NO to sign up. Thankfully Apple helped me out with that fraudulent charge. I really think they charge to much to send faxes. Especially, when to send a two page fax it cost 12 credits to send. Way to much! I wish they would lower their prices maybe more people would use this app to send faxes rather than going to a office store but it is usually only a dollar to send a fax from there.
Please report your issue from the "Contact Support" option within the app so we can quickly resolve.
Image sent too poor to read
I recently got iFax because I had to send a form to my doctor and another one to my sons to be filled out and returned to school. I filled out both phones on my phone using Adobe and then save them to send to doctors office . The first fax was a little challenging to send because the fax number you are sending to is not entered on the screen with the rest of the cover page information. But that’s easy enough to learn so I guess it wasn’t too hard, but it went downhill from there.
Both doctors offices complained that the was fax cover page was too faint to read. Likewise neither office could read information entered on the health forms themselves. I ended up driving to one office to deliver the formwhere I was able to see what they received and that it was also very grainy making even words like Name and Address too challenging to read.
Overall I would call iFax a dud.
Please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can immediately help!
Subscribe & send unlimited faxes.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Get 84 credits to save on sending faxes
iFax Super Saver
Get 200 credits to save on sending faxes
iFax Super Saver Plus
Get 500 credits & send faxes at lowest rates.
iFax Super Saver Pro
Get 1650 credits & send fax at lowest prices.
- Maplewoods Associates Ltd
- 141.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Maplewoods Associates Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- outbound fax $0.99
- iFax Unlimited $4.99
- Fax Number - Free for 7 days $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.