iFax – Send Fax & Receive Faxes (with FREE Trial)
By Crowded Road
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"iFAX IS A TOOL THAT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
-J. Brandon, Macworld
● PDF and Document Integration - import from mail, upload or download from the web: PDF, DOC, XLS, JPG and other documents supported.
● Unlimited Inbound Faxing - FREE trial now available! Get your own iFax number in the United States (Local or Toll-Free), Canada, UK (Local or Toll-Free), Australia, Germany, Italy, Spain, Israel & Turkey. Start receiving faxes directly to your iPhone, iPod and/or iPad - powered by Apple Push notifications! (Read further for subscription details & pricing)
● Dropbox, Google Drive & Box is now fully integrated. Transfer documents from Dropbox, Google Drive or Box and include in your fax.
● Push-Notification & Email Fax confirmations - real-time messages sent to the app with fax notifications and status updates.
● Document Scanner technology - Attach images from photo library or using camera, crop and adjust brightness, sharpness etc to optimize images for faxing. Using these tools to brighten backgrounds and darken text/foregrounds. (Darker photos will not appear clearly in a fax.)
● Professional, customizable cover page template. You can even insert your company logo, add a note and sign your signature on the cover page!
● You can send faxes without getting a fax number.
PRIVATE & SECURE
Secure & private faxing using HIPAA-compliant, enterprise-grade fax technology.
OUTGOING FAX PRICING - BUY CREDITS OR PAY PER FAX
iFax is powered by in-app payments. Cost of faxes are determined by the number of pages and destination. You can also purchase credits to fax at heavily discounted prices!
INCOMING FAX SUBSCRIPTIONS & PRICING:
- NEW! Get free a fax number for up to 7 days before paying.
- Pricing for a dedicated incoming fax number service starts at just $12.99/month for UNLIMITED inbound faxes and are available for 1, 3, 6 and 12 month periods.
- Cost depends on subscription period, location of fax number and toll-free options. All details are available from the INCOMING menu based on the region selected.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Manage subscriptions or turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Privacy - http://ifaxapp.com/privacy.php
What's New in Version 5.8
- BETTER QUALITY - Dramatically improved fax image and document quality!
- FREE FAX NUMBERS! Get a free a fax number for up to 7 days before paying. (US Only)
Don't do it
They make you pay for faxing (even though it tells you that you get a free trial) and even though it was a measly $0.99, it makes you jump through hoops and doesn't even end up sending. Apparently there's an issue with spam in my emails inbox (which it forces you to log into, or you have the option of Facebook or LinkedIn). Not worth the time or frustration, especially since I was trying to fax an important document (payment for a speeding ticket that is now going to be past due, thanks to the failure to get the app to send an actual fax). In hindsight, I should have faxed this important document a week ago instead of waiting for the last minute, but with the technology available to me at my fingertips, I didn't think it would be a big deal to download an app to send a fax. I was wrong. Don't get the app. It is so much more frustrating than necessary. If it had worked, and it had been free to fax, I would have given it a glowing review because of how seemingly easy it was to upload photos from your phone and click send. Skip it.
The WORST APP EVER!
I purchased credits to send a fax and this app kept saying telephony error...I checked the fax line I was sending my documents to and it was working fine. I tried 10 more times and it did not work at all!!! I contacted support and 3 days later they get back to me saying to update the send to info (which I had done several times)...but 3 DAYS LATER! I thought the purpose of a fax was to get things someone quickly! This app is the absolute worse!! I need my money back!
Works as advertised
Like the app very much. The complaints cited in the other reviews are most likely related to id10t errors.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 16, 2016
- Version: 5.8
- Size: 93.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian
- Seller: Maplewoods Associates Ltd
- © Maplewoods Associates Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- fax up to 5 pages to a Group A Region number$0.99
- outbound fax$0.99
- fax up to 10 pages to a Group A Region number$1.99
- an incoming fax number$17.99
- outbound fax$1.99
- Incoming Fax Number Setup (1-time only)$9.99
- outbound fax$2.99
- fax up to 15 pages to a Group A Region number$2.99
- an incoming fax number$17.99
- New inbound iFax number setup & 1 month subscription$27.99