iFax - Send & Receive Faxes
By Crowded Road
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
"iFAX IS A TOOL THAT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
-J. Brandon, Macworld
● PDF and Document Integration - import from mail, upload or download from the web: PDF, TIFF, JPG and other documents supported.
● Unlimited Inbound Faxing - get your own iFax number in the United States (Local or Toll-Free), Canada, UK (Local or Toll-Free), Australia, Germany, Italy, Spain, Israel & Turkey. Start receiving faxes directly to your iPad and/or iPhone - powered by Apple Push notifications! (Read further for subscription details & pricing)
● Push-Notification & Email Fax confirmations - real-time messages sent to the app with fax notifications and status updates.
● Document Scanner technology - Attach image/pdf from Finder, crop and adjust brightness, sharpness etc to optimize images for faxing. Using these tools to brighten backgrounds and darken text/foregrounds. (Darker photos will not appear clearly in a fax.)
● Professional, customizable cover page template. You can even insert your company logo, add a note and sign your signature on the cover page!
PRIVATE & SECURE
Secure & private faxing using HIPAA-compliant, enterprise-grade fax technology.
OUTGOING FAX PRICING - PAY PER FAX
iFax is powered by in-app payments. Cost of fax is determined by the
number of pages and destination.
More details available after creating a fax and inputting recipient fax
INCOMING FAX SUBSCRIPTIONS & PRICING:
Pricing for a dedicated incoming fax number service starts at just $12.99/month for UNLIMITED inbound faxes and are available for 1, 3, 6 and 12 month periods.
- Cost depends on subscription period, location of fax number and toll-free options. All details are available from the INCOMING menu based on the region selected.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Manage subscriptions or turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Privacy - http://ifaxapp.com/privacy.php
What's New in Version 1.9.2
- Solve crash while fax sending in OSX 10.7.
-Solve country list blank issue.
- Fix indicator stuck issue while fax sending.
- Performance improvements and much more.
Great Fax Program. A Godsend for users on a cruising sailboat!
My wife and I have been cruising on a 40 foot sailboat during the last several years in our nomadic retirement. We find iFax to be ideal in our situation. We have used it previously in the Canary Islands last fall when 2 private FAX service providers we first tried to hire could not get the fax to go internationally… they would have charged many times the cost for a fax that iFax charged only $1.99 for. You pay a low cost as an in-App purchase to send each fax. At the time of this review - April 2015 - we are in a bay in Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas, US Virgin Islands. We just spent another $1.99 to send a 6 page legal document plus a cover sheet with instructions - in our last case to a broker in Iowa. Perfect! All over internet from aboard ship! You can simply use their cover sheet and type a text message, or as we have done, previously prepare a PDF document with whatever you want to send and then drag and drop it in the fax form! Voila! The output at the other end is fabulous looking too, identical to what you send. We love this App and it can be a lifesaver at any hour of the day you need to FAX info to anyone else. We are on the sailboat USSV ANGEL LOUISE - and love having iFax to communicate wherever we have either wifi or a sim-cell phone hotspot to log on and use this super product.
What a Life Saver This App Is!!!
I discovered this app just a few days before needing to send a 26 page fax to Medi-Cal. iFax allowed me to create a cover page that looks great and contains essential information. The Click & Drag function allowed me to add 3 different PDF documents to my Outgoing fax as easy as could be. However, there was an issue with the dialog boxes that came up when it was time to Pay and Send the fax. There were unreadable characters displayed in all three boxes but I took a chance and entered my Apple ID in the first one and just hit enter through the other two and everything went smoothly after that. iFax let me know when my fax had been sent successfully and I really liked the email followup which included verification that my fax had been sent as well as the contents of the actual fax in PDF. According to the price list, I believe that I paid $5.99 through the Mac App store to send a high quality 26 page fax. I think that’s more than reasonable especially since in the future, most of my faxes will be a page or two at most. My thanks goes out to iFax for a well designed and nicely implemented app that I can count on for critical outgoing faxes!
So far so good
I just installed and used it. It was easy to install, just one click. It signs into the Apple iTunes account for payment so all I had to do to set up an account was to give it an email address to send fax confirmations to and know my Apple Id password. Only sent 1 fax - it took a while for it to go through but hard to say if that was the app or the recipient. Cheaper/easier than driving to the UPS store to fax or installing a land line to use use the fax capabilities on my printer since faxing is maybe a once a year event at my house. Update April 2015 - just used it again. Still works, no learning curve. So simple a 50+ year old can use it. :)
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 03, 2015
- Version: 1.9.2
- Size: 63.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Maplewoods Associates Ltd
- © Crowded Road
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- fax up to 5 pages to a Group A Region number$0.99
- outbound fax$0.99
- fax up to 10 pages to a Group A Region number$1.99
- outbound fax$1.99
- fax up to 15 pages to a Group A Region number$2.99
- an incoming fax number$17.99
- Incoming Fax Number Setup (1-time only)$9.99
- fax up to 20 pages to a Group A Region number$3.99
- outbound fax$2.99
- fax up to 25 pages to a Group A Region number$4.99