iFax - Send & Receive Faxes
By Crowded Road
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
"iFAX IS A TOOL THAT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
-J. Brandon, Macworld
● PDF and Document Integration - import from mail, upload or download from the web: PDF, TIFF, JPG and other documents supported.
● Unlimited Inbound Faxing - get your own iFax number in the United States (Local or Toll-Free), Canada, UK (Local or Toll-Free), Australia, Germany, Italy, Spain, Israel & Turkey. Start receiving faxes directly to your iPad and/or iPhone - powered by Apple Push notifications! (Read further for subscription details & pricing)
● Push-Notification & Email Fax confirmations - real-time messages sent to the app with fax notifications and status updates.
● Document Scanner technology - Attach image/pdf from Finder, crop and adjust brightness, sharpness etc to optimize images for faxing. Using these tools to brighten backgrounds and darken text/foregrounds. (Darker photos will not appear clearly in a fax.)
● Professional, customizable cover page template. You can even insert your company logo, add a note and sign your signature on the cover page!
PRIVATE & SECURE
Secure & private faxing using HIPAA-compliant, enterprise-grade fax technology.
OUTGOING FAX PRICING - PAY PER FAX
iFax is powered by in-app payments. Cost of fax is determined by the
number of pages and destination.
More details available after creating a fax and inputting recipient fax
INCOMING FAX SUBSCRIPTIONS & PRICING:
Pricing for a dedicated incoming fax number service starts at just $12.99/month for UNLIMITED inbound faxes and are available for 1, 3, 6 and 12 month periods.
- Cost depends on subscription period, location of fax number and toll-free options. All details are available from the INCOMING menu based on the region selected.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Manage subscriptions or turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Privacy - http://ifaxapp.com/privacy.php
What's New in Version 1.9.3
- Added Sharing service for PDF documents and Images
- Solved Memory usage issue
- Drag and Drop support on Dock icon
- Improve quality of document when adjusting brightness
- Fix rare crash when signup
-performance improvement and much more
Awesome solution to faxing
I handle the administrative tasks for our construction business from my home. I cut my phone line a couple of months ago because I never used it, so I needed a solution to fax. I like this tool a lot it’s simple and easy to use. It’s very inexpensive usually .99 cents each time I need to fax, which happens very rarely. I scan the documents that need to be faxed unto a USB drive from my printer and then I can attach those documents to the fax. ifax gives you a cover sheet and confirmation wich you can save all of the document in PDF and save to your computer. There is also a log on the application and I can go back and pull up the documents, save/print them if needed later.
Best Service Ever!
This is the perfect app when your dealing with a dinosuar of a company that is unable to accept a PDF through email, (insurance companies, etc, etc). You do not have to run down to Staples to send a fax @ $1.00 per page, you can fax from the convenience of your home with iFax on your computer or anywhere from your smart phone or tablet at about half the cost. Just scan the documents you want to fax and follow the easy step by step directions on the app. “Best Service Ever” for those companies that have a difficult time getting up to speed with tech.
Super easy to use; in app purchases for sending faxes very convenient
This seems to be the best fax solution available for phone or mac. It could be cool if they could work with one of the popular scanning apps like TurboScan (maybe they do already) to make the process even more straightforward. But for the unusual event (at least for me) that you have to send a fax, this is super easy. Way better (and less sketchy!!) than the other online solutions. Thanks!
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 18, 2015
- Version: 1.9.3
- Size: 63.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Maplewoods Associates Ltd
- © Crowded Road
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- fax up to 5 pages to a Group A Region number$0.99
- outbound fax$0.99
- fax up to 10 pages to a Group A Region number$1.99
- outbound fax$1.99
- an incoming fax number$17.99
- fax up to 15 pages to a Group A Region number$2.99
- Incoming Fax Number Setup (1-time only)$9.99
- fax up to 20 pages to a Group A Region number$3.99
- outbound fax$2.99
- fax up to 25 pages to a Group A Region number$4.99