iFax - Send & Receive Faxes
By Crowded Road
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
"iFAX IS A TOOL THAT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
-J. Brandon, Macworld
● PDF and Document Integration - import from mail, upload or download from the web: PDF, DOC, XLS, JPG and other documents supported.
● Unlimited Inbound Faxing - get your own iFax number in the United States (Local or Toll-Free), Canada, UK (Local or Toll-Free), Australia, Germany, Italy, Spain, Israel & Turkey. Start receiving faxes directly to your iPad and/or iPhone - powered by Apple Push notifications! (Read further for subscription details & pricing)
● Dropbox & Box is now fully integrated. Transfer documents from Dropbox or Box and include in your fax.
● Push-Notification & Email Fax confirmations - real-time messages sent to the app with fax notifications and status updates.
● Document Scanner technology - Attach images from photo library or using camera, crop and adjust brightness, sharpness etc to optimize images for faxing. Using these tools to brighten backgrounds and darken text/foregrounds. (Darker photos will not appear clearly in a fax.)
● Professional, customizable cover page template. You can even insert your company logo, add a note and sign your signature on the cover page!
PRIVATE & SECURE
Secure & private faxing using HIPAA-compliant, enterprise-grade fax technology.
OUTGOING FAX PRICING - PAY PER FAX
iFax Pro is powered by in-app payments. Cost of fax is determined by the number of pages (in 5 page increments) and destination.
GROUP A REGION:
USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, China, Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Malta, Portugal, South Africa, Turkey, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican, British Indian Ocean Territory, Christmas Islands, East Timor, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea (South), New Zealand, Northern Mariana Islands, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Singapore, Taiwan, Tokelau
UP TO 5 PAGES $0.99
UP TO 10 PAGES $1.99
UP TO 15 PAGES $2.99
UP TO 20 PAGES $3.99
UP TO 25 PAGES $4.99
For more pages, details available within the app.
GROUP B REGION:
Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, South Georgia [Falklands], Uruguay, Venezuela, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Yugoslavia
UP TO 5 PAGES $1.99
UP TO 10 PAGES $3.99
UP TO 15 PAGES $5.99
UP TO 20 PAGES $7.99
UP TO 25 PAGES $9.99
FOr more pages, details available within the app.
GROUP C REGION:
Egypt Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Qatar, Sudan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, Thailand
UP TO 5 PAGES $2.99
UP TO 10 PAGES $5.99
UP TO 15 PAGES $8.99
UP TO 20 PAGES $11.99
UP TO 25 PAGES $14.99
For more pages and/or for other countries, details available within the app when inputting recipient fax number.
INCOMING FAX SUBSCRIPTIONS & PRICING:
Pricing for a dedicated incoming fax number service starts at just $12.99/month for UNLIMITED inbound faxes and are available for 1, 3, 6 and 12 month periods.
- Cost depends on subscription period, location of fax number and toll-free options. All details are available from the INCOMING menu based on the region selected.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Manage subscriptions or turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Privacy - http://ifaxapp.com/privacy.php
What's New in Version 1.8.1
- Allow to adding more comment text in cover view.
- Fax preview improvement for incoming and outgoing faxes .
- Bug fixing and lots of improvements.
- Added support for Yosemite 10.10.
It’s Good, not great.
I work in the medical field as a therapist. I have to communicate and share evaluations etc. via fax with other doctors offices and medical billing. It has worked great for me to have a simple way to recieve faxes and keep them stored electronically on my computer untill I need them. It frustrates me that the faxes have only a number to identify them and I cannot find a way to title them for quick reference and re-retrival. It would be helpful to sort and store faxes in folders. However, the scanning option with photo has been terrible and makes it impossible to copy documents that need faxing that are not on my PC. The picture shadding is so dark or too whitewashed it is impossible to get a clear reading for an entire document. It would be fine sending out a fax from a PDF, but unfortunately I have to send copies that are not on my computer. So, I have to use a different app, Scanner Pro, to take clear crisp picutures and fax out with (that app can fax out, but not receive). I hope you can fix this, because at this point it leaves me looking for an app that will photo scan well for faxing out and in.
Great for Home/Individual Users!
I am a home user who is still in awe that there are, very occasionally, businesses or institutions that require me to *fax* something to them rather than scan and email the document. (I mean, Seriously?!) It finally dawned on me that surely "there’s an App for that!” And lo and behold, there is! iFax is exactly what I needed, and it’s been so convenient to use at home, I’ve emailed friends and family who deal with the same situations. They don’t need to send/receive faxes often, but when they do, who wants to drive down to Kinko’s just to send that one page?
This is a great option for many home users (like me) who may not even have a land-line telephone, much less the ability to receive faxes on that line - but still, every so often, find it necessary to send a fax.
If it were just a tad bit quicker to come back with a confirmation message, I’d have given it five stars instead of four…but bear in mind that is very likely at least partially a function of the slow-as-molasses internet speed in my local area...
Nice, simple faxing app
I’m not a heavy fax user - to be honest, it surprises me when I find myself in the occasional situation where I even *do* need to fax something to someone in a world where it’s more common to e-mail someone important documents or to fill out forms online anymore. For the rare times that I’ve needed to fax something (namely to those dreaded folks that deal with my student loans), this app has been a boon. It’s incredibly easy to set up a fax with a cover page, put the information you need to include in the fax, and then just attach any documents or files that you need to send. Since it’s only .99 to send simple faxes, it’s definitely cheaper than going to Staples or other places that will do the same thing for you. Could I probably take some time to work out faxing on my home printer? Sure. But would I know that it worked? Not necessarily. So thanks, iFax! Keep doing what you’re doing!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 12, 2014
- Version: 1.8.1
- Size: 63.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Maplewoods Associates Ltd
- © Crowded Road
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- fax up to 5 pages to a Group A Region number$0.99
- fax up to 10 pages to a Group A Region number$1.99
- fax up to 15 pages to a Group A Region number$2.99
- an incoming fax number$17.99
- fax up to 20 pages to a Group A Region number$3.99
- Incoming Fax Number Setup (1-time only)$9.99
- fax up to 25 pages to a Group A Region number$4.99
- New inbound iFax number setup & 1 month subscription$27.99
- fax up to 30 pages to a Group A Region number$5.99
- fax up to 35 pages to a Group A Region number$6.99