Know who you are by expressing how you feel.
iFeelio is the safest place for you to express how you feel. Write exactly what you're feeling because nobody will ever see it except you. Enter your deepest darkest secrets. Enter your complete and utter rage. Enter your surprising and perhaps embarrassing joy. Regain your private life and find the real you.
1. Your information never leaves your phone -- the app does not have permission to connect to the internet.
2. Your information is safe even if you hand the phone to someone -- the app is password protected.
3. Your password is known only by you -- no one else know it and therefore can neither reset it nor access your information.
4. Your information is safe even if someone roots your phone -- your information is encrypted.
1. Enter the feeling(s) -- how do I feel?
2. Enter the context -- what is happening?
It focuses on feeling.
1. “All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own.” --Johann Wolfgang van Goethe
2. "Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts." --Albert Einstein
3. "One is certain of nothing but the truth of one's own emotions." --E.M. Forster
It leverages existing habits.
1. The box for feelings is just like most tagging systems -- comma-separated words or phrases for feelings
2. The box for context is just like a text message or tweet -- 140 characters, use @mentions to reuse people you've entered before, etc.
It can help you do many things
1. Become more self-compassionate
2. Better understand what you want
3. Become more masculine
4. Prepare for hard conversations
5. Tell better stories
6. Enjoy the little moments
7. Become a better actor
8. Make unpopular decisions
9. Recognize and pursue your dreams
...and many more...
Summary of core design principles:
1. Respect human privacy and intimacy.
2. Leverage existing habits.
3. Allow people to identify their own patterns.
4. Make it super convenient, simple, and fun.
5. Be rooted in cutting-edge and ancient wisdom
The interface is simple:
It has guidance within the app.
1. Help menus -- who, what, when, why, how, how much, by whom
2. Overlay guides -- show you features and guide you through the process
Ratings and Reviews
Something in it for you too
Surprised that there's a use in this for everyone. Track a bothersome emotion and learn to manage your triggers. Think you're too emotionally stable for that? Well, use it to grow more in tune with how your thoughts and emotions affect your decisions. This would be great for my psych patients giving them a way to "arrange" their thoughts and work through those neurotic emotions. I think I'm gonna love this app!!
A great journal that's not connected to the internet!
Love this app because I know all my information is confidential because the app is not connected to the internet! A great way to share your feeling and revisit them.
Conscious of privacy
The app developer took great lengths to ensure your data is encrypted and private.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.