By Darkness Production
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"With iFile, all file reading and actions are located in one single app." -> cultofmac.com
"For iFile being offered for $1.99 is a decent deal. It is a very useful and handy app" -> theiphoneappreview.com
"iFile svolge il suo lavoro di file manager egregiamente" -> ispazio.net
iFile - multifunctional file manager for iOS, combining a full-fledged work with files, powerful browser, a nice player and viewer for all known types of files.
The ability to customize control multitouch gestures makes using this application nicer and faster.
Universal app - Supports screens like the iPad, and the iPhone, including the new iPhone 5 resolution.
Briefly about the many features:
Reads the file types:
- MS Office: doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx
- IWork: numbers, keynote, pages
- Text: txt, rtf, rtfd and other
- Music: mp3, aif, aiff, m4a, m4r, wav, caf, aac
- Images: png, gif, jpg, tiff, tif, bmp, bmpf, cur, ico, xbm and other
- Video: mov, mp4, 3gp, m4v, mpeg4, mpv
- Source code: c, cc, ccp, h, m, htm, html, xml, php, and other
- Archives: zip, ipa, rar
Perhaps the file manager:
- Copy/Move/Rename/Zip/Remove and Sorting files
- File transfer via Bluetooth and WiFi (via web server)
- Share file by mail, iCloud and Dropbox, and also to other applications
- Image and video gallery
- Display thumbnails
- View available file system
- Convenient display of pages
- Fast rendering
- Instant page navigation
- Bookmark pages
- Page Thumbnails
- Ability to print and mailing
Import and export files:
- USB (via iTunes)
- iCloud and Dropbox
- Web Server for Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth Device to Device
- iPod library with ID3 tags and Artwork
- Photo gallery and photo stream
- Change the user-agent to the Offer or custom
- Upload any file
- Multi-threaded downloads with the ability to put a download is paused, and then continue with the stopped location
- Support for download in background
- Bookmarks and History
- Setting up a home page
- Integration with iCloud and Dropbox
- Omnibox (optional)
- Private Mode (optional)
- Safari Bookmarklet
- Configurable multi-touch gestures
- Support for local notifications
What's New in Version 2.0
+ New design for iOS 7
+ New Photo/Video viewer
+ New Photo/Video import from Gallery
+ Added Data Protection
+ Added 64-bit architecture
+ Integration with Keychain
+ Progress browser loading
+ View available file system
- Global optimization of the core application
- Improved animations and effects
- Improved Music Player
- Improved Browser
- Improved integration with iCloud and Dropbox
- Improved import music
* Completely changed core of the app
* Importing files
* Unarchiving RAR-archives
Thank you for being with us!
Write objective reviews, and together we will make iFile even better!
I used to be trouble with controlling my files. I have used a lot of this kind apps, all of them was not as good as this one. I recommend it to you because it will help you a lot, if you want to handle your files on your mobile phone.
While you can technically see a few of the hidden files of the system’s file structure (only apple default apps), I should have known better because you can’t find anything useful. example: browse the “documents” folder of an app that you can via itunes sharing or other 3rd party desktop solutions. Stay away from this pile of ….. Refunded.
Somebody said something about this app that it can help you with something on Minecraft, but that didn't work. Other than that, it's a really great app! Great for keeping documents!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 20, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 41.7 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: ILIA SHKOLNIK
- Darkness Production © 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.