iFinance Loan Calculator
By Amy Faulkner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iFinance - Loan Calculator is a feature rich app with a friendly user interface that allows the user to manage their loans. This app uses a complex algorithm to calculate the principle and interest on a loan based on number of payments and compounding periods.
* Calculates any kind of from Canadian Mortgage Rates to the loan you give your brother-in-law
* Loan payments can be based on Annual, Semi-Annual, Quarterly, Monthly, Semi-Monthly, Bi-weekly, or Weekly periods.
* Compounding Interest is calculated based on Annual, Semi-Annual, Quarterly, Monthly, Semi-Monthly, Bi-weekly, or Weekly periods.
* Set the starting date of the loan.
* Type of loan (Beginning of Month or End of Month)
* Save your inputs.
* Email the loan schedule.
* Email attachment of loan schedule saved as a comma separate values (csv) file for easy import into you favorite spreadsheet application.
* Regular updates.
iFinance - Loan Calculator is a must have for your toolbox of financial tools!
If you like this app please leave a review and a star rating.
Works on all iPhones and iPod Touches using OS 3.0 and greater.
App Still Does Not Work…
This app is completely non-functional.
It mixes all the data and can't do any calculation. Why is this even for sale in iTunes? I'm contacting Apple on this one. I've never experienced this with an App before. Even the developer's website is non-functional (Amy F)
Data entry is all screwed up and then the crazy data won't erase. It looks like this app is having problems with the underlying operating system on iPhone 4…
- Category: Business
- Released: Sep 26, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Amy Faulkner
- © 2010 Amy Faulkner
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.