iFish USA - The App for Fishing in America
By The App Door
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The All-in-One App for Fishing
Now you can easily access detailed information on over 120,000 Freshwater Lakes, Ponds & Reservoirs throughout America (except Alaska & Hawaii). Get real-time Lake Reports, Weather Conditions and Best Fishing Times. Review and mark your favorite HotSpots, Record your Catches, store license information and learn tips, tricks and techniques.
Impressive Feature List:
- Access over 120,000 Lakes, Ponds & Reservoirs across America (except Alaska & Hawaii)
- Easily Search a Lake with only a few letters
- Proximity Search to find a Lake near you
- Proximity search from a City, Town or Lake
- View & add HotSpots at your favorite Lakes
- Share your HotSpots or keep them Private
- View & add Live Lake Reports & Feedback
- Catch Log - one of the most advanced yet
- Share Catches on Facebook, Twitter & Email
- GloveBox - store licenses & important papers
- Books, Mags & More – Save for Offline Reading
- Solunar Calendar to show Best Times to Fish
- Real-time Weather Conditions
- 4-Day Weather Forecasts
- View Nearby Photos at every Lake
- Species Reference with detailed info & images
- Access to State regulations & license information
- View maps & get directions to every Lake
- Link to numerous resources
- Great Fishing Tips, Videos & How To’s
Get the App that every angler needs and Fish with Attitude !
Visit www.iFishUSA.com for the latest Features, News, Coverage or if you have any questions or feedback!
What's New in Version 1.6
- bug fixes
Love the catch log!
Really like the catch log in this app, lots of details to input and it automatically grabs weather and fishing times for each catch. Cool voice memo feature too, it's come in handy when I didn't have time to put all the details in by hand. Would definitely recommend this app!
Not worth the money
This has the potential to be great. It does have some helpful and nice features. The areas I found lacking was that there are no users putting their info on fishing sites. The lake search option is a bit of work, and has no landscape feature for ipad users. The catch log and helpful videos are cool but this app is in no way worth the money.
Love it, just needs big fixes
I love the app, it's really helpful in selecting fishing spots and when to fish for what. Really good for beginners, good basic stuff. Needs to fix bugs in the app though, keeps crashing when I search lakes nearby.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jun 20, 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The App Door
- © 2014 The App Door
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.