The All-in-One App for Fishing
Now you can easily access detailed information on over 120,000 Freshwater Lakes, Ponds & Reservoirs throughout America (except Alaska & Hawaii). Get real-time Lake Reports, Weather Conditions and Best Fishing Times. Review and mark your favorite HotSpots, Record your Catches, store license information and learn tips, tricks and techniques.
Impressive Feature List:
- Access over 120,000 Lakes, Ponds & Reservoirs across America (except Alaska & Hawaii)
- Easily Search a Lake with only a few letters
- Proximity Search to find a Lake near you
- Proximity search from a City, Town or Lake
- View & add HotSpots at your favorite Lakes
- Share your HotSpots or keep them Private
- View & add Live Lake Reports & Feedback
- Catch Log - one of the most advanced yet
- Share Catches on Facebook, Twitter & Email
- GloveBox - store licenses & important papers
- Books, Mags & More – Save for Offline Reading
- Solunar Calendar to show Best Times to Fish
- Real-time Weather Conditions
- 4-Day Weather Forecasts
- View Nearby Photos at every Lake
- Species Reference with detailed info & images
- Access to State regulations & license information
- View maps & get directions to every Lake
- Link to numerous resources
- Great Fishing Tips, Videos & How To’s
Get the App that every angler needs and Fish with Attitude !
Visit www.iFishUSA.com for the latest Features, News, Coverage or if you have any questions or feedback!
Updated data and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t waste money
This app use to be awesome best app ever and now over a year this app crashes and does not load at all. I did not want to write a bad review because how great the app did work but currently it is useless.
Don’t waste your money
Worst app, shows the list of locations that are near but provides nothing more, not even a link of them on a map. Refund!!
slow and broken with update
The latest update caused me to lose my catch records. I can't even add a new catch. Clcicking on 'Add Catch' just brings up a loading message that doesn't go away. I have an iPad2 with the latest ios version.
Before the update....
I was at least able to add a catch. It isn't the best catch log, but at least it worked. I especially like the weather and solunar information being saved with the catch info.
The app and other reviews (probably by the developers and their families) seem to pride itself on the number of bodies of water it has in the database. I didn't find it all that useful. I only fish four or five places. I can add those manually rather than have to wait for things to load because of the thousands of other places I don't care for. And to add a hot spot, The app wants me toregister and log in. No thanks.
Lastly, the main reason I bought the app was because of the solunar calendar being integrated into the app. This works okay but I think it is incorrect. It gives two stars to most days when theyshould really be one stars. The solunar information is not very intuitive to get to either. You have to know to search for a water and then you can see it.
Overall, I would have give the app a two and a half before the update. Now, it is a POS.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.