Experience a completely personalized fitness app, tailored just for you. iFit Coach is designed to work with iFit wearables and provide you with actionable guidance each day for activity, exercise, nutrition, and sleep. Your fitness plan will continually adapt, based on your unique goals, body metrics, and activity. It’s just like having a personal trainer and dietitian with you always, guiding you every step of the way.
GET MORE OUT OF YOUR WEARABLE
* Track your activity, exercise, nutrition, sleep, and weight.
* Gain insights into your day with comprehensive stats for activity, exercise, nutrition, and sleep.
* Receive recommended goals, or set your own goals for weight, exercise, nutrition, activity, and sleep.
* Enjoy new workout recommendations every day, based on your daily activity, exercise goals, and workout preferences.
* Get a personalized nutrition plan each day, complete with calorie targets for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
* Receive activity and sleep tips to help you live a healthier lifestyle.
* Explore a variety of video workout programs including HIIT, Kickboxing, Vinyasa Yoga, Ultimate Abs, and more.
* Follow and share your journey with friends in the iFit community.
CONNECT IFIT PRODUCTS
* Track your stats by connecting the app with any of iFit’s wearables: Active, Act, Link, Vue, Axis HR, Duo, or Classic.
* View stats for workouts completed on your iFit connected treadmill, bike, or elliptical. (This app does not connect directly to your fitness equipment, but can communicate with the iFit platform via the cloud.)
* Simply download the app, then tell us a little bit about yourself.
* Subscribe to an iFit Coach membership for $15 per month to receive daily guidance and personalized coaching (optional). By signing up for an iFit Coach membership, you’ll also receive a FREE iFit wearable.
* We’ll craft your personalized fitness plan and provide you with customized, daily coaching to help you accomplish your goals.
* Start tracking your activity, exercise, nutrition, and sleep to improve your health every day.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
iFit Coach is free to download and use. Should you choose to subscribe to the iFit Coach membership, we offer an auto-renewing subscription at $14.99/month.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Thanks for using iFit Coach! To make our app better for you, we bring updates regularly.
* Various stability improvements & bug fixes
Love our app? Take a moment to write a positive review! If you are experiencing an issue, please use the report a problem feature in the Help & Feedback section of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
IFit can’t play nice with Apple
The only reason I still pay the $15 a month is because I have a treadmill that has some nice workouts from iFit. But they try to force you into paying for a whole year in one shot. If you try to use Apple subscriptions from the app it won’t work and you have to dance around with costumer service for half an hour and give them your credit card info to renew. If you don’t call customer service the only option on the website is to pay for a full year upfront. They said that the problem is on Apple’s side but I have a few other subscriptions and they all work fine.
The other problem I have with iFit is the data the collect from either a wearable or fitness equipment can’t be synced to HealthKit. I like all my stuff in one place. I use MyFitnessPal to input my weight and diet and another app to measure my heart rate. I would just like the info from the iFit wearable and treadmill to sync with everything else. Is that too much to ask? When I sent an email to iFit asking about syncing with HealthKit they said that Apple and iFit are separate companies and that’s why the data can’t be synced.
Great App, but Syncing Issues.
I have a Nordictrack X9i trainer, and an iFit Vue, and an iFit Coach Subscription. I do not have any issues with the app crashing, and the app itself is pretty easy to use. However, there is one issue that I have been experiencing since I started using this app that is a bit annoying. Opening the app and allowing my iFit Vue to sync with the app will add/log additional steps & miles that I did not take. For example, If my iFit Vue has logged 8000 steps so far, and I open the app, it will change the the amount of steps that I have taken to 20,000. And if I did a total of 3.5 miles, opening the app will add an additional 6-7 miles. And I know for a fact that I did not walk/run that much! This glitch occurs only when the app is opened and allowed to sync with my iFit Vue. Please fix this glitch, It is ruining my stats having so many achievements (achievements that I did not do) logged.
Okay app, but interface needs updating
#1 positive note: The app itself hasn’t crashed on me yet—been using it for about a week. So that’s a big plus.
The app’s stats seem pretty accurate except for the sleep stats, which I know to be a bit off: I use the SleepCycle app, and would be willing to trade that for the consistency and convenience of keeping my workout and sleep stats all in one place (iFit). However, every morning when I open this app, it says I’ve slept 5hrs 43mins, when I know I went to sleep at 9:40pm and woke up at 5:50am—more like 8 hours. This glitch has happened the entire week (down to be minute) so I’m pretty sure it’s a bug in the app.
I have an iPhone 10, and I know what I’m about to say is probably a (very) small feature on the developer’s list of priorities (and i get that), but the app’s display doesn’t fit the new screen/interface of the iPhone 10. This is more of an “annoyance” factor, but it definitely contributes to the overall experience of the application for those iPhone 10 users like myself who download a new app, click it open, and immediately feel as if it’s outdated solely because of the outdated display.
Otherwise, it’s a good app and I’m looking forward to seeing it mature.
- ICON Health & Fitness, Inc.
- 121.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ICON Health & Fitness, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- iFit Premium $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.