By ICON Health & Fitness, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**REQUIRES IFIT ACTIVE OR IFIT ACT TO USE THIS APP**
Track your everyday activity, sleep and nutrition with iFit® smart fitness trackers.
• Net Calorie - Get an instant score of your day by quickly viewing your net calorie score.
• Track Your Activity - Get insights into your daily activity, steps taken, distance traveled and calories burned.
• Monitor Your Sleep - Track your sleep cycles including light sleep, deep sleep and times awake.
• Sync Wirelessly - Continuously sync your stats with your iPhone to see real-time information.
• Set Goals - Set goals, see your progress and monitor your success.
• Log Nutrition - Log your nutrition using an expansive food database or using your iPhone’s camera with barcode scanning integration.
• Interface With iFit® - iFit smart fitness trackers integrate with the world’s largest connected fitness equipment network.
Learn more about iFit® smart fitness trackers at www.ifit.com.
Disclaimer: Continued use of Bluetooth in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.9.2
Calorie counter needs some improvements!
I don't have any problems syncing the band like in the other reviews.... That part works great.
The calorie /menu needs some help and could take some pointers from fitness pal app! It's much easier to find correlating food options on that app... If I have to look up something it doesn't give me the option to go back to the list and it doesn't have a good range of food ideas so that I can easily try to match what I've eaten. It's very frustrating. I would like to be able to see also what I've already put in for the day but I can't see a summary of each day. Also, if I want to add something to yesterday's calories, it lets me go to that day but once I confirm the choices it still puts its on today's date... Messes us my totals completely!
Fix the syncing!!!!!!!
This could be a great app, I have a Nordictrack Freestrider and love the way it and my Active band sync with the website and collect all my data in one spot. The idea of keeping track of calorie intake is great and works well on the app. One HUGE problem is how can they not figure out how to get the app and my iFit active to sync. I have had my Active for over 6 months with the same issues the whole time, they very rarely sync automatically. I usually need to "unlink and reconnect" or turn off sync on my Active, unlink device in app, turn sync on, then reconnect it in the app. Huge hassle. I have not written a review on this figuring I would give them some time but I'm not sure how after 6 months plus they cannot figure this out.
Only a few days in use
I've only had the pod that can connect to my iphone 6 for a few days, but there are a few downsides in my opinion. The connection is a little slow when it tried to acknowledge the update of calories or steps from one to the other. I'm also having a problem entering in food. If I enter it in, incorrectly, and not notice right away, I have not found a way to delete those calories.
However, I'm still hoping for the best with the little pod and my phone.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 07, 2015
- Version: 1.9.2
- Size: 74.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: ICON Health & Fitness, Inc.
- © ICON Health & Fitness, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.