Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
** iFlash Touch, a FREE companion viewer app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, is available from the iOS App Store. **
iFlash is a flash card learning app for the Mac that lets you create and study virtual flash cards. If you want to learn almost anything, from a foreign language to the ten-codes police officers use, iFlash is for you.
• Create your own card decks, or download (for free!) any of the over 7,000 decks available from the built-in Deck Library community.
• "Memorization" features let you easily cram for tests, or study longer-term subjects.
• Unlimited card sides lets you go beyond the physical limitations of index cards. For example, you could have "Word", "Meaning", and "Pronunciation" sides for your cards.
• Study your decks on the go using the free iFlash Touch companion app for iOS.
• Add images and audio to any card side.
• Keep track of which cards you know with 3 different methods of memorization systems, including an interval method to help learn large amounts of information over time.
• Print your cards to 8.5x11 paper.
• Import from text files, including CSV files.
What's New in Version 2.9.3
- Added references to iPad for exporting
- Added exporting of all images and audio in a deck when exporting to text file
- Pressing Shift-Tab in the main table view will now correctly go back in cards
- Fixed bug when sending some decks to iFlash Touch
- Fixed bug where deleting cards while searching didn't work
If you like iFlash, please consider leaving a good review in the App Store. They really help, and we love reading them! :)
Its good but could be great Could Be Improved
Its a great app but could be improved. I wish I could automatically divide my vocabulary desk into parts. I need this so I could review few parts at a time before moving to the next group of words. For example, I have 5000 vocabulary words I wish theres a button to group it by 30 vocabulary words each group. This way I could focus on smaller group (I.E memorizing the whole group) before going to the next group. The current version is its just one whole deck. I know you guys will do this in the future. i trust this app.
Great Flashcards App
This is the only flashcards app I use. Very easy to use, functional, and does what it needs to do without the extra hassle. Only feat I have with it is its inability to highlight, bold, or italicize text. If this feature was added, it would be gold!
Best App I've ever purchased
Worth the price. Use it for everything