iFlashDrive - USB&Bluetooth&Email File Sharing
By SaleCalc Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A well polished file storage and sharing tool for iPhone/iPod touch/iPad. Now your iDevice can work as a flash drive (USB drive), which let you easily transfer files between your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad and computer via USB cable or share files between iPhone, iPod touch and iPad via Bluetooth.
★ USB Storage ★
- Transfer files between your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad and computer
- List and preview files.
- Save files from other apps (like Email, Safari,etc.)
- View disk usage status.
★ File Sharing ★
- Bluetooth: connection between your iDevices can be easily built and used to share files.
- Email: Individual files ≤ 10 MB can be emailed from this program as an email attachment.
(Note: Be sure to tap "Bluetooth" button on BOTH sides while building Bluetooth connection.)
★ Built-in File Viewer ★
- Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx)
- Microsoft Excel (.xls, .xlsx, .csv)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt)
- PDF Files (.pdf)
- iWork documents
- Web Pages (.htm, .html)
- Text Files (.txt, etc.)
- Graphic Files (.bmp, .gif, .png, .jpg, etc.)
- Media files (.mp3, .mp4, .mov, etc.)
★ File Printing ★
- Print your document or pictures
(Note: require printers supporting airprint and iOS 4.2 or later)
★ Passcode Protection ★
- Set passcode to protect your privacy.
iFlashDrive HD for iPad is also available now!
What's New in Version 1.3.0
- Bugs fixed for iOS 5.
- Added: "Open In" by other Apps.
I can only open pdf files with this, in spite of being able to view them in "Quick Look". When I select a file and then select "Open In..." it just goes back to the list of files and acts as if I never asked to open the file. I have tried .ppt, .doc, .docx, all of which are listed as ones that the app will open with the built-in file viewer. Also, as with some other reviewers, I was very disappointed to find that this is most certainly NOT "like" a flash drive in that I still have to go through the tedious and annoying syncing process via iTunes.
Movie (MP4) bluetooth transfer from iphone 4 to ipad2 doesn't work
I thought this would be a promising app to transfer movies from my iphone (32G) to my ipad (16G) via bluetooth, since I won't have a laptop or any kind of internet access whatsoever. I am able to get the devices to recognize each other and every time I try and send the MP4 from the iphone the app instantly crashes. Can't get it to work.
Read Carefully before purchase
Bluetooth does not connect to Mac only other iOS devices, and USB transfer requires the use of iTunes. App was a waste of $2 for me, may be usefully to others if these are not your desired uses.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 10, 2011
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shuntao Liu
- © 2011 LY MobileSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.