By Jendrik Bertram
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
◆◆◆ iFlicks 2.4 is 25% off until end of May ◆◆◆
Use iFlicks to add your video files to iTunes and iOS devices. Add metadata to Movies and TV Shows to make your video library look awesome. Managing your video collection on your Mac has never been this easy.
iFlicks is all about Movie and TV Show Metadata. It helps you make your iTunes Library look awesome by adding Metadata. All using a beautiful User-Inteface.
If you love Movies just as much as we do, you want them to look beautiful in your iTunes Library. You can even update existing Videos by dragging them to the iFlicks window. It really brings your iTunes Library to Life.
• Automatic lookup for Movie and TV Show metadata
• Automatic lookup for subtitles and chapter titles
• Clever parsing of file names
• Finds beautiful Artwork, including squared Artwork for TV Shows
• Metadata completely customizable using Rules
Using iFlicks you can process your Videos faster than ever before so you can watch them on your iOS device right away.
• Extremely fast processing of many video types
• High Quality Video encoding
• Audio support for multiple tracks in different languages in stereo and surround.
• Support for subtitles and chapter titles to be embedded in your video files.
• Dedicated presets to optimize videos for any Apple device like Apple TV, iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Your Video content is not H.264. No problem. iFlicks uses the most advanced encoders to convert your video stream while keeping quality high and files sizes low.
Many current video files can be transferred into m4v containers without lengthy re-encoding or quality loss. iFlicks goes through great length to make this easy for you.
Automate task you repeat time after time using Rules, Watch Folders and Scripts.
Automatically open Videos copied to Watch folders. Run custom rules to modify Metadata and Settings. Use Apple Script to automate processing.
• Custom watch folders with automated processing.
• Powerful rule system to customize your workflow.
• Apple Script support for most functions.
• Integrated tightly with iTunes.
Using the powerful rules you can move metadata around to your preference, but also automatically choose preset, destination and further processing options depending on file path, type or other conditions.
Automatically process video files dropped to folders you have set up as watch folder.
For more details about iFlicks, please check out our website at iflicksapp.com.
Connect with us at email@example.com, support.iflicksapp.com or facebook.com/iFlicks.
Enjoy using iFlicks!
What's New in Version 2.4.2
iFlicks 2.4 is the second major update to the already awesome iFlicks 2
As always we have put tremendous effort into further improving iFlicks. Now, with this version you can take full advantage of the added functionality we have been working on over the last year. It is another huge step that puts iFlicks even further ahead of its competition.
== More metadata ==
Besides Movie and TV Shows metadata, iFlicks is now able to fetch chapter titles and subtitles for you videos. It will also create chapter images for your titles and embedded these directly in the video files. Of course this is all configurable using the flexible rule system to meet your specific needs.
== Even better rules ==
Rules have made another step forward as well. You can now do custom text replacements for specific tags and limit the number of entries for fields like actors or production companies. Additionally the rule system has gained a few more predicates and actions you can take advantage of.
== Continuous improvement ==
In a constant effort to make iFlicks compatible with new video and audio formats, we have made another step forward and hugely improved handling of corrupted video files as well.
So many other little things, of which many were suggested by our great users, have been improved and added that we can not even list them all here.
== Get back to us ==
We love hearing from you! Get in touch with us at support.iflicksapp.com, facebook.com/iFlicks or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy using iFlicks, please take a minute to leave a nice review: it really helps.
- Category: Video
- Updated: May 24, 2016
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Jendrik Bertram
- © 2013-2016 Jendrik Bertram
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor