By Jendrik Bertram
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Use iFlicks to add your video files to iTunes and iOS devices. Add metadata to Movies and TV Shows to make your video library look awesome. Managing your video collection on your Mac has never been this easy.
iFlicks is all about Movie and TV Show Metadata. It helps you make your iTunes Library look awesome by adding Metadata. All using a beautiful User-Inteface.
If you love Movies just as much as we do, you want them to look beautiful in your iTunes Library. You can even update existing Videos by dragging them to the iFlicks window. It really brings your iTunes Library to Life.
• Automatic lookup for Movie and TV Show metadata
• Automatic lookup for subtitles and chapter titles
• Clever parsing of file names
• Finds beautiful Artwork, including squared Artwork for TV Shows
• Metadata completely customizable using Rules
Using iFlicks you can process your Videos faster than ever before so you can watch them on your iOS device right away.
• Extremely fast processing of many video types
• High Quality Video encoding
• Audio support for multiple tracks in different languages in stereo and surround.
• Support for subtitles and chapter titles to be embedded in your video files.
• Dedicated presets to optimize videos for any Apple device like Apple TV, iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Your Video content is not H.264. No problem. iFlicks uses the most advanced encoders to convert your video stream while keeping quality high and files sizes low.
Many current video files can be transferred into m4v containers without lengthy re-encoding or quality loss. iFlicks goes through great length to make this easy for you.
Automate task you repeat time after time using Rules, Watch Folders and Scripts.
Automatically open Videos copied to Watch folders. Run custom rules to modify Metadata and Settings. Use Apple Script to automate processing.
• Custom watch folders with automated processing.
• Powerful rule system to customize your workflow.
• Apple Script support for most functions.
• Integrated tightly with iTunes.
Using the powerful rules you can move metadata around to your preference, but also automatically choose preset, destination and further processing options depending on file path, type or other conditions.
Automatically process video files dropped to folders you have set up as watch folder.
For more details about iFlicks, please check out our website at iflicksapp.com.
Connect with us at email@example.com, support.iflicksapp.com or facebook.com/iFlicks.
Enjoy using iFlicks!
What's New in Version 2.6.1
iFlicks 2.6 is the third major update to the already awesome iFlicks 2
This update focuses on continuous improvements, making iFlicks compatible with new video and audio formats and updating the internal metadata handling to be more reliable.
== Get back to us ==
We love hearing from you! Get in touch with us at support.iflicksapp.com, facebook.com/iFlicks or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy using iFlicks, please take a minute to leave a nice review: it really helps.
Not exactly what I thought it was
I thought this program would be able to monitor for specific files and convert them automatically. It doesn’t seem to do that. And when it does actually do the conversion, it is SLOW. For example, an MKV file convert to an MP4 file took over two hours. This really shouldn’t take long at all, I’ve got other programs that can convert this same file in less than 5 minutes since it is just a “container” change with maybe a re-encode of the audio portion of the file.
The Metadata portion is nice, but for the price of this program, there are free ones out there that will do the same thing.
A dream come true
Prior to finding a review of this app online, I never knew an app so useful could exist. A total dream come true! All the metadata is uniform, all the artwork in place, I couldn’t ask for anything better! As far as the performance issues some are having, let’s just say I’m running a MacBook Air and these videos are converting perfectly fine. As long as you’re not getting crazy and adding TBs of videos to the queue, this is going to work great. A+!
Wish I could get my money back.
I needed an alternative to Identifier, since it no longer supported. It was intuitive, $10, and just worked. This on the other hand is expensive, no more intuitive than Subler, hasn’t added metadata to my video and added it to iTunes without an error yet, and it taking HOURS to do what Identifier did in 30 seconds. I’m out $35, while I continue to explore alternatives.
- Category: Video
- Updated: Oct 04, 2017
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Jendrik Bertram
- © 2013-2017 Jendrik Bertram
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor