iFlipBook - Vintage Movie Editor
By HyperSense Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Best new camera idea in AppStore. Browse through the individual frames of your movies and apply 58 effects on each of them and re-create the movie.
"iFlipBook is a fun and capable tool that can be used to create some impressive and unique moving artwork" - Mike Wehner, TUAW
"With iFlipBook, you can create stuttered animation on your iPhone or iPod touch much easier and more sophisticated." - Casey Tschida, App Advice
"iFlipBook lets users create flipbook-like creations that can chronicle a crazy night out or a creative night in." - Patrick Garde, Tapscape
"The real magic of this photo sharing app is the optional frame rate option that makes sharing quick." - Michael Vallez, CreazyMikesapps
- 2 recording modes: Realtime and Frames
- 58 filtered effects to be laid on both movies and frames (images)
- add sound from your Music Library
- HD Recording
- Adjustable frame rate at record, movie creating from frames or frames extraction
- Import from Camera Roll
- Extract frames from your movies
- Browse through each separate frame of your movie
- Apply different effects on each frames
- Ability to change frame position in the movie
- Remove individual frames
- Create movies out of individual frames
- 7 different ways to view individual frames
- Share/Save both movies and frames
- Sharing by Facebook, YouTube and Email
Unique in App Store! Record extraordinary low frame rate movies, browse through each individual frame of your movies, apply one or more effects on each or all of them and share your movies with your friends!
iFlipBook recreates the fun of flipbooks in a new and creative way...and best: it uses your devices' camera or Camera Roll videos and images to do this.
Give flavor to your parties, and improve your Facebook and YouTube accounts!
There are a few ways to make the best of iFlipBook:
1) Select the desired frame rate and press Record. Please note that there are two capture modes: Realtime - will write the frames directly into a movie - and Frames - will write individual frames directly.
2) Go to library and add movies or individual images from your Camera Roll.
You can see your movies in frames at any time, change their position, apply effects on them, your can create a new movie out of them and always remember to share your work with your friends.
iFlipBook was specially designed to allow capturing low frame rate videos in a very simple and intuitive way. You can select the required frame rate using the FPS slider located in the right side of the camera screen. iFlipBook supports both real time video recording or direct frame-by-frame recording as well as importing your pictures from the device’s Photo Library. You may apply one of the 58 effects available within the application on the whole film or on certain frames, only, making your iFlipBook movie really fabulous. Share it on Facebook or YouTube, Email it directly from the app and thrill your friends! It is as simple as that! Enjoy it!
Please contact support if you have any issues, we are here to help you. Be sure that iFlipBook team works as fast as possible to improve it because our customers' experience is our main concern.
It is not recommended for iPhone 3GS and iPod 4th generation.
What is the flip book official definition? It is a book with a series of drawings that vary gradually from one page to the next, so that when the pages are turned rapidly, the drawings appear to animate by simulating motion or some other change. Well, nowadays, you can do that with your mobile device using REAL VIDEOS and PHOTOS instead of drawings.
iFlipBook movies look astonishing when the camera is held steady and the target is moving within the camera’s field. In low light environments, please use device’s torch, the manual exposure and focus settings.
For long movies the processing time might increase significantly, depending on the device's hardware.
What's New in Version 1.6.7
Bug fixing and optimisations.
ehhh...great concept but read below
Pros - It does exactly what it says it is fabricated to do. It even allows you to update up to 10 photos from your album/camera roll.
Conssss - 1. I have not been able to open this app since my first use. It crashes continually. I even rebooted my phone (i-phone 4) thinking it was my slow processor. 2. The ads pop up like forced spam messages.
Overall - If the app crashes are fixed and less ads it would definitely be a great app, especially because you could potentially use the finished video with the PicPlayPost app for Instagram.
I downloaded this yesterday and since then I've been trying to open it. But it simply won't open.
Can't rotate video...not user friendly at all!! Do not use
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 30, 2013
- Version: 1.6.7
- Size: 24.2 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: HyperSense Software SRL
- © HyperSense Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.